What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jce2702 said:
Hi Lilly, thanks for adding me - the thing about not being able to invite fellow players is a pain, I must have tried at least 10 different people here and adding their username either to get a ! icon, then a 'code invalid' the 2nd time I input the username (can anyone explain, I've scanned a few pages at the start and end of the thread to no avail?)

Anyway, I've taken you're advice so hopefully my icon here matches that in the game.

Cheers

Jim

Hi Jim
I just sent you an invite.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need sleigh oil, beckons and lanterns thanks

Happy New Year all.

All my stardust and gifts are gone time to get rid of the sleighs i guess.

I am looking for the following items, staplers, steel frames, control units, and calculators.

lvl 16
username "Raxerx" don't ask i screwed up

Cheers
Rob

jce2702 said:
Hello there, newbie to both the forum and the thread.

Like the majority of you I have passed the line separating patience, frustration and paying out for airport money and so am reaching out to you fine people for the items I need. In exchange I've a whole back catalogue of items that I don't need or have an excess of (landing lamps, powerful radio transmitters, additional radars etc.) and happy to help out as much as I can with what you need.

I sent you a friend request

I was just tapping quickly in my game and accidentally hit the "buy" button for the stiff to open my Castle. Cost me $16! I really wish there was an "are you sure?" button when it comes to spending $. Not the first time I've accidentally spent $!!!!!

Back I am!

Happy New Year to you all.

I have a lot of catching up to do. Still no further on with the ice rink! Let me know what you all need as I don't have a clue where you're all up to.

Thx

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Captain Flop - added you but kind of screwed up what item I sent you - sorry fella, will try not to be hungover next time I can send gifts!

jce2702 said:
Captain Flop - added you but kind of screwed up what item I sent you - sorry fella, will try not to be hungover next time I can send gifts!

It's fine I still need old lanterns. Tried to send you sandbag but realised my daily allowance already used up. Will send tomorrow. Sorry!

FYI - am not a fella ;)

It's fine I still need old lanterns. Tried to send you sandbag but realised my daily allowance already used up. Will send tomorrow. Sorry!

FYI - am not a fella ;)

Oops, many apple-ogies Flop, cheers then lass!

Happy New Year all.

All my stardust and gifts are gone time to get rid of the sleighs i guess.

I am looking for the following items, staplers, steel frames, control units, and calculators.

lvl 16
username "Raxerx" don't ask i screwed up

Cheers
Rob

Rob, have sent you an invite.

jce2707, captain flop, lilly2, vibbster; sent you a friend request,
Fannie; send you flight meal
Sian and David; send prop
AdNazzyP; send fight meal,
jimghjj2; spare wire,

Why my game pict didn't show up??
I've login with my FB acc.......

tumbuang said:
jimghjj2; spare wire,

Accepted but have used up gift allowance so can't send anything to you till tomorrow

tumbuang said:
jimghjj2; spare wire,

Thx sent you a packaging machine earlier

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

Frenetta said:
I was just tapping quickly in my game and accidentally hit the "buy" button for the stiff to open my Castle. Cost me $16! I really wish there was an "are you sure?" button when it comes to spending $. Not the first time I've accidentally spent $!!!!!

Oh! I HATE it when that happens! I lost about that much a while back on something similar. Ugh!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back