What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
Did anyone post the code for this weekend? It's santa34 if anyone didn't get it.

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thanks Cap! Are you still working on the quest?

Here's what I sent out today. Let me know if you prefer something different. I still have 2 gifts left so let me know if you need 1 of them (preferably someone with an avatar!).

Catering - Letgnis, Siannn (what does Siannn need now???)
Amperemeter - Pdxsk2
Additional Radar - Jimghjj2
Props - Jbg, Barbara, Fred
Spare wire - Captain
Fuel hose - Lilly
Beacon - Vibbster
Lanterns - Pingways, Ircro, Little Angel, Jdm, Fredericka
Landing Lamp - Bloobuoy
Smoke detector - Provost

Yep, at least I will be when I can can get back on my iPad properly. Roll on jan 1st

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jimghjj said:
I'm getting really fed up with this Christmas quest now! I bought a Santa chest for 20 stardust but items seem to be dropping less and less. I built 2 sleigh hangers but have only got one open as I haven't got sleigh covers for the others. I need freezers to open my ice rinks bit they don't drop and I'm not paying 8 bucks for one. I'm never going to do this quest,surely gi could have made the drops more generous as the clock counts down?

Hey Jim,

Like others, I ended up using a spyglass I bought and bottomless fuel which I had to fly nonstop to Lapland and eurasia. It took a few days but it worked. At the end had to keep flying to Lapland to get Eurasia gifts.

lilly2 said:
Hey Jim,

Like others, I ended up using a spyglass I bought and bottomless fuel which I had to fly nonstop to Lapland and eurasia. It took a few days but it worked. At the end had to keep flying to Lapland to get Eurasia gifts.

I've just managed to get sleigh covers to open a second hanger. I'm now flying 2 sleighs at a time. The drops seem to be getting less frequent now.i don't know if I should use a spyglass or just carry on as I am. Is it worth the prize at the end to do it?

Frenetta said:
Here's what I sent out today. Let me know if you prefer something different. I still have 2 gifts left so let me know if you need 1 of them (preferably someone with an avatar!).

Catering - Letgnis, Siannn (what does Siannn need now???)
Amperemeter - Pdxsk2
Additional Radar - Jimghjj2
Props - Jbg, Barbara, Fred
Spare wire - Captain
Fuel hose - Lilly
Beacon - Vibbster
Lanterns - Pingways, Ircro, Little Angel, Jdm, Fredericka
Landing Lamp - Bloobuoy
Smoke detector - Provost

Propeller for Siannn as well please.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

Frenetta said:
If you have an open space, you can build the extra castles and sell them for 100 coins each. That's what I've been doing with them. Let me know what the open castle gets you. I have to pay $16 to get 1 open and don't know if it's worth it or not.

It just gets you stuff for another castle although you do get 150 passengers and 50 fuel as well.

jimghjj said:
I've just managed to get sleigh covers to open a second hanger. I'm now flying 2 sleighs at a time. The drops seem to be getting less frequent now.i don't know if I should use a spyglass or just carry on as I am. Is it worth the prize at the end to do it?

I had 4 flying but the spyglass was the best thing along with the Santa chest. The prize is the Xmas tree which gives a collectible each day, but don,t collect the ice castle until you have the required extras see earlier posts on the subject. Then each ice castle gives you 50. Fuel when you collect them as you end up with more ice castles then you can build fully while you keep flying for the stars and parts for the ice castle

lvl 35 no more Xmas thanks. need spare wire,beacon, nav module,fuel hose, deicer,spare propeller.

Barbara59 said:
It just gets you stuff for another castle although you do get 150 passengers and 50 fuel as well.

I'll have to think about that one. Thanks for the info.

Had a good night, finished the Xmas quest and finally got wax to finish Halloween and hopefully rid my screen of ghosts! Am no longer in need of lanterns, thanks to all those that sent. I am now turning my attention to duty free shop, need 1 more Glass display to finish level 2, please. Otherwise check my signature for needs. Also have some gifts left to send, so let me know what you need.

Level 33; No more Xmas please, need Glass display case, Flight catering, Duty Free objects.

Hi......
I've upgrading my devise OS and all my neighbor was missing.....so I have to invite again.....
Help me please......I need archive box 6x.......

Hi everyone.im a newbie to these forums but I need your help please to finish upgrading my level 4 repair base. Please add me- MissyM
and let me kno what I can send back in return.
I need hull parts,laser cutters, sand bags and rope blocks for my airship dock. Please help!! :)

Hi.

I'm still working in completing the quest so please send lanterns, flight catering and cognac and whiskey!

Many thanks and happy new year!

Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Frenetta said:
Hi all! I'm back in the game! Thanks to all who kept gifting while I had sporadic Internet and sporadic gifting. Sorry Little Angel, Mr. Pepper, Letgnis and Pidsk2. I had no way to find you unless it was a lucky guess. I have gone back through a lot of messages and updated my list for what you all need so my gifting tomorrow should be back on track. Hope you all had a Happy Holiday!

Welcome back!

Good luck in he final round finishing the Christmas mission for those of you still fighting to finish. Strange that some of us got it done really quick with lots of drops... I now have 25 ice castles in my storage, so it's safe to say that my buildings are dropping items, every second time or so... Anyway...

Happy NYE everyone!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back