What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Il add you just now, got laser cutters and helmet.I need laser cutters too so please re gift. Also need hull parts

Very sweet of you Missy, but it was enough in the sense of enough already. I am randomly receiving these things and I have more than sufficient of them to complete the buildings if wikis is accurate. Happy to gift it back to you but would rather have old lanterns at least another five days as my quest is still live. I won't be able to gift back until tomorrow.

Hi my user name is Jon d. I'm stuck with no planes trying to upgrade my repair base. I need 3 am perimeters, 3 hull parts and 1 lazer cutter. Also need sleigh covers, oil and heater for Santas hanger. Thanks

Mrpepper said:
Nope, I've restarted the game a several times and Santa's chest is still 6 notes of cash. Could it be the discounts are available to those only who have completed the xmas campaign already? I wouldn't be surprised if this was case...

EDIT: I restarted the game again several times and finally the discounts were showing in the opening screen. I also noticed that the price is normal in the store menu, you only get the discount from the opening screen so don't close it when it shows up ;)

I Laos have the Christmas offer, and also have completed the mission...

Provost76 said:
Congratulations.

I'm still struggling with this quest. I have very stingy elves :(
Spare wire sent.

Provost76

Need: old lanterns, smoke detector, defroster

Sorry.. Didn't know you still needed lanterns

Vibbster said:

Hi I added you as a neighbour hopefully you have room for one more.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a towel as well as beacons, additional radar and lanterns thanks

Vibbster said:

Hi I sent you a request to be added as a neighbour.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a towel as well as beacons, additional radar and lanterns thanks

Need help with upgrading fuel station - reinforced frame and triple wire much appreciated.

Will send the gifts to the regulars (Fannie, Sian and David, Jbg364, Pingways, little angel, RNK) and new neighbors (tigasefi, captain Boyington) according to items requested in yr signature or postings.

Thank you

Hello all!

I've not posted in a while, but still sending gifts daily, hope I'm hitting my regulars (usernames still not showing, but your avatars here help me).

I have completed all collections for Santa quests, but I'm waiting to hit "complete" on my ice rink, which is my final quest of the three for Santa's Bad Day (main quest). I haven't sorted through all these posts, but I did read about if you finish something (what?) that the quest ends...and need cash to complete items.

Question...what triggers receiving the Christmas Tree? Completing the ice palace? Or completing the overall Santas Bad Day tasks? The FAQs on GIs game help page say the ice palace is the main goal, so not sure if I hit "complete" on that if everything stops, or if I "complete" my ice skating rink, which is my final of the three mini-tasks for the main Santas Bad Day quest.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Pdxsk2

Pdxsk2 said:
Hello all!

I've not posted in a while, but still sending gifts daily, hope I'm hitting my regulars (usernames still not showing, but your avatars here help me).

I have completed all collections for Santa quests, but I'm waiting to hit "complete" on my ice rink, which is my final quest of the three for Santa's Bad Day (main quest). I haven't sorted through all these posts, but I did read about if you finish something (what?) that the quest ends...and need cash to complete items.

Question...what triggers receiving the Christmas Tree? Completing the ice palace? Or completing the overall Santas Bad Day tasks? The FAQs on GIs game help page say the ice palace is the main goal, so not sure if I hit "complete" on that if everything stops, or if I "complete" my ice skating rink, which is my final of the three mini-tasks for the main Santas Bad Day quest.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Pdxsk2

Barbara59 said:
To complete the ice palace you need liquid nitrogen, freezer, artificial ice and 2 snow makers. Once you collect the ice palace you complete the Christmas quest and nothing drops from any of the sleigh flights so the only way to get those items is to buy them at 8 green notes each, unless you make sure that you collect them from you collect the ice palace.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

lvl 35 would like propeller or old lantern please

Need help with upgrading fuel station - reinforced frame and triple wire much appreciated.

Will send the gifts to the regulars (Fannie, Sian and David, Jbg364, Pingways, little angel, RNK) and new neighbors (tigasefi, captain Boyington) according to items requested in yr signature or postings.

Thank you

Hi Letgnis :) I'm also upgrading the fuel station and need triple wires etc., but I don't think those are giftable items? I'm not sure if we're neighbours because the game keeps messing up usernames.

Woo hoo! Finished the Christmas Collection! Thanks to everyone who reminded us to get the items you need for the ice palace before collecting the Christmas collection.

Love the Christmas tree and am glad there are no more elves. Now I have to go back to getting rid of the ghosts!

Sent you a fuel hose :)

Hi all thx 4 all the gifts over Christmas, not really playing till new year. Have used up download time and have to pay extra for all we go over. Oops!!!! Wasn't me :s

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back