What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Merry Christmas from Southern California. May all your wishes and dreams come true in the new year.

TigaSefi said:
When I collect a star, where do I find it ? Can I sell it ?

You collect a star when you complete the elfs collection see the icon looking like a chest at bottom of screen you may need to scrol to find the star collection
Hope that's what your asking

lvl 35 would like propeller or old lantern please

It's a christmas miracle - I have all my usernames back! Merry christmas everyone and happy new year! X

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Anyone have defrosters? I also need sleigh covers and ergonomic chairs.

Thank you very much

level 27

Yes another of those watch video and get 5 green free

Santa chest going for 2 green dollars in the discount option that pops up

Can anyone send TV panels for the repair base.
Really need 2 tv panels so can carry on flying.
If anybody can send I will return whatever gift you would like

Thanks in advance

Jkllkj said:
Anyone have defrosters? I also need sleigh covers and ergonomic chairs.

Thank you very much

level 27

I think you have to fly for all of those Items.

I completed Xmas challenge, and don't have a need for old lanterns anymore. (I didn't build castle yet just waiting until I have the items to build it, if they even drop anymore). I could really use some spare wire, fuel, and duty free items. Thanks, Porter029

marsm said:
My game's gone quiet - just sending out flights to random places to get maximum stars... are people still on the 'Xmas quests?

Hi Marsm,

I have completed everything but am not collecting on the final collection until I get the very last Freezer from Eurasia. So, I still need old lanterns for the moment.

After that I guess I'm working completing a few collections to get the 'super captain bonus' - whatever that is.

Would it be helpful to do a roll call on who is still working on the Christmas collection and who isn't so we send lanterns to only those who need them? I know I've been offline for most of the last couple days so I've lost track.

...meanwhile, sitting out a blizzard today. Ugh!

Jdm0101 said:
I have been sending you catering but think I accidentally returned a lantern this morning - really sorry!

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Don't worry about it. One more is not a problem.

Hi all! Pretty much out of touch for next few days. Sorry but will gift whenever i can get Internet. Gifting will be really quick so I will just send the basics like fuel. I figure you can all use that. Happy Holidays!!

I completed Xmas challenge, and don't have a need for old lanterns anymore. (I didn't build castle yet just waiting until I have the items to build it, if they even drop anymore). I could really use some spare wire, fuel, and duty free items. Thanks, Porter029

I can use spare wire, fuel and duty free too so if you want to send me what you need, I'll return it.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back