What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Letgnis said:
Gifts sent today:

Fannie - catering
Jbg364 - fuel hose
Sian - propeller
Revizzi -amperemeter
Capt Boyington - laser cutter
Redd - glass display
Siannnn, Rickcc, Fred123, Capt Flop, Pingways - lanterns
Esther - spare wire

Items needed: 1 each of whiteboard, ergo chair and archive board, additional radars for flights to S'pore. If these are not on yr gift list, lanterns will do. Thank you.

Archive box sent

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

My game's gone quiet - just sending out flights to random places to get maximum stars... are people still on the 'Xmas quests?

Letgnis said:
Gifts sent today:

Fannie - catering
Jbg364 - fuel hose
Sian - propeller
Revizzi -amperemeter
Capt Boyington - laser cutter
Redd - glass display
Siannnn, Rickcc, Fred123, Capt Flop, Pingways - lanterns
Esther - spare wire

Items needed: 1 each of whiteboard, ergo chair and archive board, additional radars for flights to S'pore. If these are not on yr gift list, lanterns will do. Thank you.

Thanks, can you set up a fb page and stick your aviator on it if possible and link it back here as I can,t spot you

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

Hi,

I was out of signal for a couple of days but back now! Thanks for all my gifts, I'm still in need of one pos and catering and lanterns.

Will sent back what you need too!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Frenetta said:
Will get you today. Please don't send it back! I have so many I can't use! Wish I could send them all to you!

I have been sending you catering but think I accidentally returned a lantern this morning - really sorry!

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns[/QUOTE]

Hi
I have sent you a friend request,I can send old lanters
Username-
Rodney rodgers

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back