What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi everyone:

I need 2 chairs and 2 shredders to complete my tower and
POS terminals
Security cameras
Anti theft gates and
Glass displays

I am only at level 21 and from what I can see I can't fly to most of the locations

My gifts should reset in 2 hours; let me know what you need. I've been gifting to my friends under my level to help them

Thanks in advance!

Thanks to everyone's help i have managed to complete flight catering facility, yeah!!!

Now upgrading passenger terminal to level 4 and would need help with smoke detectors, archive box, ergo chair and white board.

Will be happy to gift in return if you post the requested items here, or I'll go look at your signature and send gift accordingly. Would prefer to gift stuff that you need/use.

Hi all! I don't need any more old lanterns so please send them to the folks who are still doing the Christmas quest. Wish I could pass them on!

Fannie - flight catering or fuel hose for you then?

I will try when my gifts reset in about 8 hours.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Sian - thanks for sending cooling chambers, have since completed the flight catering facility. I will continue to send lanterns to Siannnnn. Currently propeller is not on my gift option (will be able to gift this when I level up next). Have been sending you flight catering, is that ok with you? Alternatively, i can also gift gyroscope, fuel hose etc.

Thanks to everyone's help i have managed to complete flight catering facility, yeah!!!

Now upgrading passenger terminal to level 4 and would need help with smoke detectors, archive box, ergo chair and white board.

Will be happy to gift in return if you post the requested items here, or I'll go look at your signature and send gift accordingly. Would prefer to gift stuff that you need/use.

Returned cooling chamber yesterday. Did you send me a controller today? No usernames again. Should be able to send one of the above in a couple of hours.

Letgnis said:

I'm trying to gift you but I can't find you among my usernames. Have you put up an avatar in the game and I just don't see it?

Jbg364 said:
Returned cooling chamber yesterday. Did you send me a controller today? No usernames again. Should be able to send one of the above in a couple of hours.

I sent a prop today. Hope you got it!

Hello,

I have been stuck trying to finish a repair base for a number of levels.

I am in need of

2 lining plates
2 hull parts and
2 laser cutters

Also for my catering service I need

3 packing machines
3 cooling chambers and
3 defrost ears

And old lanterns

If anyone could help that would be great I will send in return what I can to help.

Barbara59 said:
There is no star it is just the ice rink. The cold winter collection items come from the ice rink, igloo and ice sculpture. The tree comes when you complete this.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Has anyone managed to do this without spending airport cash? I can't see how it's possible - I've had 1 item for the ice rink in a week. Even with a spyglass i'm not sure it will work as that only increases quest items (and I assume the prereqs e.g. Stardust and presents to fly to the right places don't count). This is worse than the halloween quest :-(.

Jdm

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Letgnis said:
Sian - thanks for sending cooling chambers, have since completed the flight catering facility. I will continue to send lanterns to Siannnnn. Currently propeller is not on my gift option (will be able to gift this when I level up next). Have been sending you flight catering, is that ok with you? Alternatively, i can also gift gyroscope, fuel hose etc.

Gyroscope would be good. Thx

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back