What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I need some gifts to some of my buildings. I will share what I have with you. Just send me your name so that I can add you to my friend list.

In game name: Vivien
Level: 35

Need: Sleigh Cover x2
Transmitter x3
POS Terminal x3
Security Camera: x2
Anti-Theft Gate: x3
Glass Display Case: x3

Much thanks.

I also have the same problem.........my 2 slots of repair said was full meanwhile all my plane was broken.......

I can't scroll to the left anymore....

thanks to all, I have complete my repair base.....but it said all repair slots are full......OMG......I dont know what to do except buying new slots with 5 green cash......
Right now I still need ergo chair 1x for my control tower......

heater received......I'll send it back to you.....

I can't see you in my neighbor list, your level or you avatar.....could you add me please.....

Do you still need heater?

stewartsathome said:
No, lanterns r fine thx. Can't use catering until facility is built and I have a lot of catering I have stored up in preparation :)

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Lantern on the way, I am confused as the catering facility just makes catering unless I am missing something.

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

Returned/sent Old Lanterns (Fannie, Provost, Captain flop, Ircro, Jimghjj, Fred123, Lilly2, Pdxsk2, Avoxio, EstherV, Siannnnn), Propeller (Sian and David), Spare Wire (CaptC), POS (JackieLf), Filled Candy (P3iii). Also sent a packaging machine to Letgnis and beacon to Vibbster. And then I lost all usernames and pics! Will try again in the morning.

GLC23 said:
GI are so greedy! Why loose the slot, I won't be upgrading for a while!

For gifts now I just need lanterns or catering.

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Can you add me as a neighbour as my link to you has gone

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Lantern on the way, I am confused as the catering facility just makes catering unless I am missing something.

Omg!!! don't say that, now I'm confused :-s My missions involve flying to deli, Moscow etc but I can't cause I need flight catering. I have 90 meals but no facility so I am assuming its cause I need the building to do it?

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
Omg!!! don't say that, now I'm confused :-s My missions involve flying to deli, Moscow etc but I can't cause I need flight catering. I have 90 meals but no facility so I am assuming its cause I need the building to do it?

Ops I forgot I thought you just needed the meals ..what do you need left to build it ?

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Ops I forgot I thought you just needed the meals ..what do you need left to build it ?

I think I have everything thx, just waiting for it to finish 12 hrs to go.

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I need some gifts to some of my buildings. I will share what I have with you. Just send me your name so that I can add you to my friend list.

In game name: Vivien
Level: 35

Need: Sleigh Cover x2
Transmitter x3
POS Terminal x3
Security Camera: x2
Anti-Theft Gate: x3
Glass Display Case: x3

Much thanks.

I have send you an invitation, please accept!!

Last edited:
Can you get tv-screens from neighbours to build your repair base lvl 5?
Yes, I got some from Jimghjj before his game crashed. But be aware that you lose all your repair slots in the process and will have to buy them back! I lost two this way.:mad:

Last edited:
RNK - you are on my list and I can send gifts to you, are you receiving them? I have the beach image in the game too

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Can you add me as a neighbour as my link to you has gone

Have just sent you a request

GLC23 said:
Have just sent you a request

Lantern sent

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back