What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
To complete the cold winter challenge does collecting from other people's sleigh hangers drop items? I'm struggling to find anyone with winter buildings other than hangers.

I can only see stuff at Bloobuoy, Super123, Siannn, and Ircro. Try them. They have some holiday houses and Super has an igloo I can see. One time I got to see everyone's stuff. It was great!

Vibbster said:
Agree. You need a bunch of items to get a one time payment, which is not adequate in the long run

I'm going to upgrade when I happen to have the stuff and the money and nothing better to do with it.

marsm said:
I've built all my winter buildings, just have to get a few items to get them up and running now (activated), which should be by the morning because I now have six sleds on the go.

That's awesome! I wish I could see them! Unfortunately, I only see you as level 33 :(

Jkllkj said:
Does anyone have a unique gift shop? I am stuck on that quest.

Thank you

Also my gifts reset soon, let me know if you need something other than old lanterns

I need an ergo chair and lanterns

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

I have one unique shop

I'm still needing lanterns and will return same unless you let me know you need something else.

Thx

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
I'm still needing lanterns and will return same unless you let me know you need something else.

Thx

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Lanterns coming your way Captain! Shouldn't you be sleeping?

stewartsathome said:
Like the new avatar.

Hi! I have just sent you lanterns to you! Siannn and Fred

Barbara59 said:
Thank you. Will send something later when my gifts reset.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

I have just sent them to both of you

Thx

Sent you lantern, and will continue doing so until you tell me not to. Thanks for the Wire, you can keep them coming;)
If you don't have a wire, I need Beacon, fuel hose and deicers!

Frenetta said:
Lanterns coming your way Captain! Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Thx. Nope not yet it's only 5.40pm

EstherV said:
Hi! I have just sent you lanterns to you! Siannn and Fred

What do u need Esther? Lanterns too or something else

stewartsathome said:
Thx. Nope not yet it's only 5.40pm

I'm so bad with time in different countries!!!! Well, have a good evening then! Hope you uncorked a good bottle of wine! Don't know why my day is taking so long to reset! Should have done it an hour ago.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back