What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59 said:
Yes great. I knew it was definitely from you when I sent it back. Siannnn is still not getting lanterns. I see your avatar most of the time but not always on gifts received but it is the same with everybody.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

I had also sent a lantern to Sian yesterday

Jbg364 said:
For the most part I returned gifts to sender if I could see avatar and/or username: (1) old lantern - Siannnnn, Captain flop, Ircro, Spare.ribs, Lilly2, Provost, AdnazzyP; (2) catering - Fannie; (3) fuel hose - Sian and David; (4) fuel supply - Redd3; (5) spare wire - Kyle

Other gifts sent: (1) old lantern - jimghjj, Fred123, Porter029; (2) spare wire - Vibbster

If you didn't get your gift, please let me know. I'm still trying to figure out who is receiving them from me and who isn't. Thanks!

I have just sent you catering, as the picture appeared again. Hope you received it

I think we both received them. No avatar on gifts. Pretty sure mine is from you but Siannnnn has received a few lanterns so cannot tell. Thx so much for all the effort you are putting in. Siannnnn can't gift back now because of the problem with her game.

Do you want me to send a lantern?

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Why don't you and I continue to swap fuel hoses or whatever you need? I returned Fannie's gift last night so that seems to work for me. I'll send Siannnnn something unusual tonight like a grinding machine and maybe then we'll know for sure if she can receive gifts from me. If she can, I'll switch back to old lanterns tomorrow.

L1ttle Angel said:
Captain Flop & Fannie,

I'm also in the same boat as you. It looks like we won't be able to complete this X'mas missions without spending any money on it. From zapping about 20 elves, I only managed to get about 4 star dust. Then out of those 4 flights to Lapland, only 1 dropped gift. When I sent the sleigh to that continent, I rarely got any drop either. So, how can we finish this mission? So frustrating! GI should've been nicer to us considering it's almost X'mas...

This is also happenning to me. I have just started playing the Tribez. Much more action involved, quest are easy to achieve.and it is also nice to play sithout spending a dime, which it is a must for me

EstherV said:
Hi! I think i rceived the wir you send me but now i cannot see you picture in the game anymore

I did send one so hopefully you got it.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

EstherV said:
I had also sent a lantern to Sian yesterday

Thx she had a few but no avatars to show who they were from.

Jbg364 said:
Why don't you and I continue to swap fuel hoses or whatever you need? I returned Fannie's gift last night so that seems to work for me. I'll send Siannnnn something unusual tonight like a grinding machine and maybe then we'll know for sure if she can receive gifts from me. If she can, I'll switch back to old lanterns tomorrow.

Will send you a propeller later as it looks like we both need them.

Frenetta said:
Barbara - there is a building on your game that is shaped kind of like a horn of plenty. I think it generates power. What is it? Where and how do you get it? I'm going to need more power soon and that looks like the way to go but I can't find it. Right now I'm level 35 with 62 stars.

It's a solar power station I got it from the shop in the power section but it costs 9 green notes.

stewartsathome said:
Ah! No I'm afraid not. Shampoo has to be purchased, but don't worry if you keep coming to this forum people post codes, usually every Friday which give you cash and if you look out for videos as you enter the game, some offer cash for watching. So you don't have to buy the notes, it just may take a while to get them.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Where can I watch those videos to gain some cash?

My forum avatar was updated to my game avatar

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:
Jbg364 said:
For the most part I returned gifts to sender if I could see avatar and/or username: (1) old lantern - Siannnnn, Captain flop, Ircro, Spare.ribs, Lilly2, Provost, AdnazzyP; (2) catering - Fannie; (3) fuel hose - Sian and David; (4) fuel supply - Redd3; (5) spare wire - Kyle

Other gifts sent: (1) old lantern - jimghjj, Fred123, Porter029; (2) spare wire - Vibbster

If you didn't get your gift, please let me know. I'm still trying to figure out who is receiving them from me and who isn't. Thanks!

Got the fuel supply thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back