What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
I can't see you on my list. I've tried to re add you but it won't let me. Can you try to add me?

Have just sent a request....

Level:32 Pingways, I need: Xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Vibbster said:
This is what I have put down for today:

Fannie, Jbg, Captain, Lilly, Little Angel = Lanterns
EstherV = Glass case if not available, other DFS stuff? Like POS which you will need for level 3?
Sian & David = Beacon

Jimghjj, Bloobouy, Pingways, Super123, OlaT, Fred123, FLJim, Marsm, Pdxsk, Ircro - What can I get you guys?

Flight catering or lanterns for me thanks!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: Xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

My gifts selections are rubbish tonight so I'll be sending old lanterns as they are always useful!

Frederica007 said:
You're frustrated? Join the club. If there is one thing I hate about this game it is the ease which which you can accidentally spend airport cash. One slip of the finger and the stuff is gone. In less than thirty seconds I have frittered away twelve carefully scraped together cash on a bloody Christmas elf which got in the way of a landing plane, which the game promptly broke, and then I acquired an extra repair slot as the screen slipped. I did not tap on it so that's the Christmas challenge over unless they have another free cash giveaway.

I'm so sorry to hear! Really! But at the same time I was laughing reading this,(sorry). Not sure why though.. I think it's the whole chabam.. I mean we spend hours on this game and we get so involved and so frustrated and it actually, from time to time, feels like the game is screwing us...

Again, TOTALY understand your and, dear honey, I feel your pain. I would like to donate 6 greens to you if that was possible...

Frederica007 said:
You're frustrated? Join the club. If there is one thing I hate about this game it is the ease which which you can accidentally spend airport cash. One slip of the finger and the stuff is gone. In less than thirty seconds I have frittered away twelve carefully scraped together cash on a bloody Christmas elf which got in the way of a landing plane, which the game promptly broke, and then I acquired an extra repair slot as the screen slipped. I did not tap on it so that's the Christmas challenge over unless they have another free cash giveaway.

I read it again.. And again, laughed, poooor alf, bet he was glad that you couldn't get to him through the screen... Ha? Bet you're rally happy about that repair slot huh? Bet it was worth EVERY dollar!

Best/

Propeller please

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, or fuel hose

Sian and David, do u have some following things: sleigh oil, sleigh cover, shampoo, imprinter? I lack many of them now, if. Have pls send me, bunch of thanks. I can send u passenger, Nhim beo

I did the same thing recently. I spent $10 on a repair spot that could have gone towards a much needed expansion:(. At least they give us codes each weekend for free $

Frenetta said:
I created a fake page and it still somehow linked to my real one. I couldn't undo it.

Mine did too at first. I had to sign out of my Facebook page on the iPad and sign into the fake page. Then link yourself in the game. After that I think you can go back on your Facebook app and change it back to your real one.

Frederica007 said:

I know!!!!! I accidentally hit "refresh for $1" when I was just trying to add someone, and then I accidentally spent $10 by clicking on something too fast. I'm down to $6 measly $$

lilly2 said:
Mine did too at first. I had to sign out of my Facebook page on the iPad and sign into the fake page. Then link yourself in the game. After that I think you can go back on your Facebook app and change it back to your real one.

Thanks!

I Fly,

I didn't see you one my neighbor list. I know you were there before. I can't add you either. Do you see me? Can you try adding me?

Lilly2,
I remember sometime ago you were on my neighbor list, but I recall searching for you a little after that and you weren't there. I tried re inviting you, but it didn't work. Maybe once this username stuff gets straightened out, we can request our old neighbors back!!!!

I Fly

Upgraded my repair facility to level 3 and there no slots ? I have to buy one ? Do I need to complete the microchip task first ?

Ok this is bizarre. I have completed the microship part of the deal to upgrade repair facility to level 3 and still no free slots. I noticed that I had used more power than I had available so stuck in a solar power and nothing ?

Last edited:
Hi Guys, Looking for Old Lanterns. Any sent will be gratefully received. Failing that could always use flight catering, deicer, spare propeller or fuel hoses.

Cheers

bloobuoy1975

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back