What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
Lanterns please. I finished the hangar as well. If it weren't so hard to get ahold of the sleigh covers I'd build another one but think I'm going to have to be satisfied with one.

I have everything for another 2 except the covers, so I'm going to keep flying for them. I figure by the time I get them, I'll have the sleds built for them. The way I see this could work out, it may take 2 sleds to go get gifts since you don't always seem to get them on every flight. Then the other sled could deliver them. I'll see how it works out. Do you think these are going to disappear after this challenge is over?

Jbg364 said:
I see photo of cats in game. Should have mine posted later this evening. Isn't this great? What does Siannnnn need today?

Phew that's a relief. She needs anything for sleigh hanger or old lantern.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, beacon, fuel hose or catering.

Lilly, like you pic, flower= Lilly, easy to remember! I have changed my pic to be even more easy to read, hopefully..

I hope I don't offend anyone with the flag.. I just added it to "color" up my boring name pic... I will remove it later

I have finished the Christmas quest and wanted to warn you about the building of the ice castle. Once you construct this building you can no longer get anything from any of the sleigh flights but you need liquid nitrogen, freezer, 2 snow makers and artificial ice to complete it. These cost 8 green notes each so make sure you have them before you construct this building otherwise you will have to buy them like I did or just not build it. I have logged a complaint to GI.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, beacon, fuel hose or catering.

So far have sent the following:

Vibbster- Pos
Sian & David - lantern
Mrpepper - red paint
FF - lanterns
Jbg - pos

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thank you! There are so many new messages coming to this thread that I might have missed something. I thought I had gifts left to send but now it says I don't. Can anybody send sleigh covers? I logged in and out a couple of times, the sendable gifts changed evey time but no sleigh covers. I downgraded to a propeller plane, I hope I'll get something from Cyprus. It takes so little oil that i can hurry the flight quite often. So far no luck, though.

Vibbster said:
Lilly, like you pic, flower= Lilly, easy to remember! I have changed my pic to be even more easy to read, hopefully..

I hope I don't offend anyone with the flag.. I just added it to "color" up my boring name pic... I will remove it later

Thanks, Vibbster! I figured that'd be easier to remember. Did you all notice that now when someone visits your city their avatar pic shows up? Never noticed that before. Must be because more of us have them.

Unless anyone happens to have an imprinter or sleigh cover to gift, I think I will need lots of old lanterns. Seems like that will be a limiting factor in flying. Need lots to get the elves in your city to drop the dust.

Barbara59 said:
I have finished the Christmas quest and wanted to warn you about the building of the ice castle. Once you construct this building you can no longer get anything from any of the sleigh flights but you need liquid nitrogen, freezer, 2 snow makers and artificial ice to complete it. These cost 8 green notes each so make sure you have them before you construct this building otherwise you will have to buy them like I did or just not build it. I have logged a complaint to GI.

Wow, really good tip!

I just went to visit your airport and didn't see any Christmas buildings at all :-(. Shoot! .... I'm going to send in a complaint about that.

Last edited:
Hmm, I swear I saw Marsm's "KickOff" a little while ago, but now don't see it. I'm hoping that this isn't another glitch that comes and goes! I seem to always see Captain, Ircro, Vibbster, and a few others

I've just posted to Facebook. Can anyone see my motorbike avatar in the game now?

GLC23 said:
Done! :)

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: Xmas items / bench / catering / pax / fuel. Level:32 Pingways

I can't see you on my list. I've tried to re add you but it won't let me. Can you try to add me?

lilly2 said:
Hmm, I swear I saw Marsm's "KickOff" a little while ago, but now don't see it. I'm hoping that this isn't another glitch that comes and goes! I seem to always see Captain, Ircro, Vibbster, and a few others

He's showing with me right now.

jimghjj said:
I've just posted to Facebook. Can anyone see my motorbike avatar in the game now?

I can't yet. I also closed the game and reopened it. I can see Marsm again.

Jim - did you "link" your game to Facebook? I did that and then mine showed up. (Created a pseudo page so I could get the right pic)

lilly2 said:
I can't yet. I also closed the game and reopened it. I can see Marsm again.

Jim - did you "link" your game to Facebook? I did that and then mine showed up. (Created a pseudo page so I could get the right pic)

I think I did. I got my fake Facebook name with a green tick next to it so I assume that's it?
I can't see your flower avatar either Lilly.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back