What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Anyone else noticing that after the update, when neighbors visit, the buildings they touch no longer are yielding bonuses? Actually, I now have no idea what buildings neighbors visit now...haha.

Oh I visited your 3 research obs , that's a pain ..

Just taken pictures of my airport In case we heading for the unknown... GI special

lv40 158 stars. please send anything you need

Last edited:
I need one more spiral galaxy pic to finally get my alien legacy. I have 22 hours till my latest launch capsule comes back. Now, my question. If I upgrade, can you still collect the old items or does the new launch pad etc mean the old space stuff has ended. I'd hate to get this close and fail...

I need one more spiral galaxy pic to finally get my alien legacy. I have 22 hours till my latest launch capsule comes back. Now, my question. If I upgrade, can you still collect the old items or does the new launch pad etc mean the old space stuff has ended. I'd hate to get this close and fail...

Looks like everything from the previous space missions is still there and unchanged.

Sian and David (level 40) need space stuff.

Looks like everything from the previous space missions is still there and unchanged.

Phew - thx. That would have been frustrating. Nice to know GI are thinking of us...

Anyone else noticing that after the update, when neighbors visit, the buildings they touch no longer are yielding bonuses? Actually, I now have no idea what buildings neighbors visit now...haha.

Yes your right, I wondered why I had no visitors, so now we can't visit hangers and gift fuel :(

I'm just waiting for my gifting to reset.

I just visited your airport and noticed you have the training centre on the city side. I have actually been wondering how to get a training centre myself. I have been on numerous space missions and also started one myself but so far have not had any direction on how to build one.
I sent you the optical system, hope you got it!

I'm trying to remember (never a good thing) but I think the Training Center was the end result of a quest.

I have a Lab and can gift Optical Systems. I wish GI would come through with more of those promised $'s.....

I'm in on the new quest, I have upgraded my control centre and I can gift optical system.was olmost giving up on this game.

Can anyone gift spaceship launch consoles? Haven't received any of those yet.

No, I haven't got any of those either, it's probably going to be the one thing we either can't get or will have to buy.

Wow bizarre the game just rolled back 30 mins and took stuff off me that I had bought and gave me green cash back... Yuk

Same here!
Now whenever I close the app and go back in, flights, fuel collection, buildings and businesses all have their timers advanced by 2 hours! Every time. Countdown to rocket return or quest countdown is not effected.

Oh I visited your 3 research obs , that's a pain ..

Just taken pictures of my airport In case we heading for the unknown... GI special

Oh oh think I found the first bug, visited your airport and got a drop from one of your observatories it was some sort of small statue, but instead of having a name it showed up as NULL in other words, useless. I think we've been here before.

Oh oh think I found the first bug, visited your airport and got a drop from one of your observatories it was some sort of small statue, but instead of having a name it showed up as NULL in other words, useless. I think we've been here before.

Not that's a collection for a atomic model collection is called null

Last edited:
Ok you can,t launch new one until old one is back so be carefully if launching old one as its a 24 hour wait I get to try new one in 2 hours if anyone has tried it let us know

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back