What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Built a couple of those aviation museums not sure if they drop anything

lv40 158 stars. please send anything you need

I've upgraded and can now gift solar cells. I've moved my training centre to the residential side as I'm running out of room!

Found this on a forum by a user called 007...

Looking at the info and comparing it with the previous space mission, these are my findings:
Collections: Dark Side of the Moon looks similar to the Zero Gravity Lunch - items drop from Astronaut academy in your own city or from Astronaut Academy, Research Lab, Space Travel monument, Mission Control Centre (L2) and Launch Pad 2 in neighbours cities)
NB:Zero Gravity Lunch items still mention that it drops from MCC L1, so chances are that once your neighbour has upgraded their MCC to L2, it will no longer drop Zero Gravity Lunch items.

Big Brother is similar to the Experiments in Space and Astronaut Outfit - items drop from flights to North Observatory & South Observatory, Astronaut academy in your own city or from Space Travel Monument in neighbours city. History of Space Travel is similar to Space Odyssey.

Based on this info, I believe launch prep for the prometheus will require the Lunar Module, Orbital Telescope and possibly some of the other existing Launch prep items. completing the event will give the astronaut academy successful prometheus launches will drop items for the History of Space Travel collection (probably based on your position in the launch). Complete the collection 3 times to get the Space Travel Monument. rest should hopefully be similar to the existing launch stuff.

Same here!
Now whenever I close the app and go back in, flights, fuel collection, buildings and businesses all have their timers advanced by 2 hours! Every time. Countdown to rocket return or quest countdown is not effected.

Yea counters have gone crazy getting 1 hour fuel randomly and planes landing a lot sooner pretty good..

Ok if you collect everything then minimise the game and go straight back it's amazing... But don,t have any special items running as they run out too such as spy glass etc

Last edited:
If you guys can include me on the list for the gifting that would be awesome. I need the stuff for the new quest also.

Bennett Airways (40) can gift communication antenna

dbennett10 (30) can gift optical lens

I have two observatories and one aviation museum. Do they drop gifts as well as coins?

Ok bug was temporary back to normal game... Shame it was good for a while

But you need these see below to launch

image-227061250.png

image-73517822.png

And when you start to launch you need 2000 points same items as other launch

image-4219958022.png

People launching so far I found nuttyuk

And then

image-237427179.png

I have updated my signature with my needs. Please I don't need communication antenna anymore, but I would be very happy to send a few to you as it's the only thing I can gift. If you need those please just let me know :)

Ok bug was temporary back to normal game... Shame it was good for a while

But you need these see below to launch

View attachment 39476

View attachment 39477

And when you start to launch you need 2000 points same items as other launch

View attachment 39478

People launching so far I found nuttyuk

And then

View attachment 39480

Thanks Fred for all these pictures and information. So you have completed the quest? If so what is the reward? And do you find someone who was able to gift Launching console or did you buy those?

Thanks Fred for all these pictures and information. So you have completed the quest? If so what is the reward? And do you find someone who was able to gift Launching console or did you buy those?

Same as other quest so need to do lots of launches and collect items so it will be a few days before I know , yes did buy a collection otherwise I don't think it would have launch

Same as other quest so need to do lots of launches and collect items so it will be a few days before I know , yes did buy a collection otherwise I don't think it would have launch

Ops it's gives you this forgot to look ..... Astronaut academy looks like it will give coins

Attachments

• image-297766074.png
    image-297766074.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 130
Got totally screwed on my game this morning.

Last night i had my mission control center completed, had a lot of gifts that helped me complete it.

Look at it first thing and all the gifts are gone, and my mission control center is reset telling me i need to collect items.

Total rip off.

POS game

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back