What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

If u mean solar cell

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I guess, I have the game in french, translations are sometimes approximative...

I guess, I have the game in french, translations are sometimes approximative...

Thank u. Do u want me to return it when my gifts reset?

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I'm trying to remember (never a good thing) but I think the Training Center was the end result of a quest.

Thanks.
I think I will leave the Training Centre until after this quest. There seems to be too much to figure out at the moment:)

Janietub, please, would you mind sending me one too? I could return it to you or send you communication antenna (or something else :) )

Yes of course!
But my next gifting session will not be for another 12 hours.
And the antennae would be great!

I got fuel, probably because I hadn't done the update at that time.

I need 4 optical systems, so yes, please!

Aargh, ok!
I will send optical system in about 12 hours:)
And thanks for the solar cells, that was fast!

Last edited:
Hi all!

I need:

4 solar cells
4 optical systems.
4 launch pannel (or whatever the english name is..)

I can gift solar cells

Thanks for all the gifts my mission control is now complete so no more space stuff for me.

Sian and David (level 40) need space stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back