What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I will be gifting in about 6 hours and can give the optical system. Let me know if you need it.

Just downloaded new quest and have Optical System to gift. Does anyone still need one? I can send gifts in about 1 1/2 hours. I need everything so any 'space' gifts would be much appreciated.

Anyone else noticing that after the update, when neighbors visit, the buildings they touch no longer are yielding bonuses? Actually, I now have no idea what buildings neighbors visit now...haha.

I woke up today to no bonuses from neighbor visits...on my iPad game. But on my iPhone game, there were lots of visits to my buildings. So it must be a bug on my iPad game only. :(. Still playable, just no bonuses when people visit, sad *sniff*

I woke up today to no bonuses from neighbor visits...on my iPad game. But on my iPhone game, there were lots of visits to my buildings. So it must be a bug on my iPad game only. :(. Still playable, just no bonuses when people visit, sad *sniff*

Have sent a note to GI. No reply yet!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

I guess android players have the console, but they are transformed into fuel when they arrive to us as I kept receiving fuel.

As for the 8$ at least iPad players had the videos :( they don't seem to do anything for iPhone players which really annoys me.

And for the visits I have only one visit every two days as I crash everyone game, but it's apparently everyone else game fault so GI can't do a thing for me :(

Yeah, I'm probably a bit bitter right now, I think I need chocolate :) and as GI answered, it's just a game!

I guess android players have the console, but they are transformed into fuel when they arrive to us as I kept receiving fuel.

As for the 8$ at least iPad players had the videos :( they don't seem to do anything for iPhone players which really annoys me.

And for the visits I have only one visit every two days as I crash everyone game, but it's apparently everyone else game fault so GI can't do a thing for me :(

Yeah, I'm probably a bit bitter right now, I think I need chocolate :) and as GI answered, it's just a game!

It may just be a game, but it doesn't always have to be such a frustrating game! :)

Hi all! I refused to update the game after opening it, so I received nice set of barrels with fuel ;) I need some space stuff, full specification is in my signature.
I also built one Lab and Aviation Museum for visitors, please feel free to tap them ;)

[...] Yeah, I'm probably a bit bitter right now, I think I need chocolate :) and as GI answered, it's just a game!

Tele, please don't use dark chocolate - it's bitter and may make things worse! :)

Have sent a note to GI. No reply yet!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Barbara, you're experiencing the same issue? I missed your post if you said you were. Glad I'm not alone if so! I have sent in a request to GI also. They seem to not respond on weekends.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back