What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Tele, please don't use dark chocolate - it's bitter and may make things worse! :)

Ahah RobWu :) your messages are always a ray of sunshine, keep them coming, they always make me laugh ;)

Don't worry, I'm a milk, or even best, white chocolate girl. But my major weakness is ice cream, especially ben&j***y ones, even if we don't have all the delicious flavors here, just the basic ones, to my great dismay.

Just downloaded new quest and have Optical System to gift. Does anyone still need one? I can send gifts in about 1 1/2 hours. I need everything so any 'space' gifts would be much appreciated.

I do please, I have comms antenna if you need that?

Pingways

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

This may be the one that makes me stop playing. I have 9$ left and am running out of room quickly. I refuse to spend any more money on this game. Ever!

I don't have room for two 3x3 structures and am not buying more land. I did build a Research Lab and Aviation Museum. Will probably get rid of the Cosmic Fuel Station as I have enough solid fuel to last a lifetime. With all the recent GI game pop-ups, I was really hoping they'd give us a video to watch this week.

I do please, I have comms antenna if you need that?

Pingways

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

Tried to add you but couldn't. Try adding me - Jbg364.

Ahah RobWu :) your messages are always a ray of sunshine, keep them coming, they always make me laugh ;)

Don't worry, I'm a milk, or even best, white chocolate girl. But my major weakness is ice cream, especially ben&j***y ones, even if we don't have all the delicious flavors here, just the basic ones, to my great dismay.

Ah! B&J Cherry Garcia! But even the basic flavours are great.

Barbara, you're experiencing the same issue? I missed your post if you said you were. Glad I'm not alone if so! I have sent in a request to GI also. They seem to not respond on weekends.

Yes I am. No visitors since I updated and I have visited you!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Yes I am. No visitors since I updated and I have visited you!

How typical. Just had a visit from Trog69!

Ah! B&J Cherry Garcia! But even the basic flavours are great.

We don't have that one and we don't have my favorite either, Coffee Heath bar ;) I can eat nearly one a day when I go to the US, fortunately for my weight, I don't often go there :)

We don't have that one and we don't have my favorite either, Coffee Heath bar ;) I can eat nearly one a day when I go to the US, fortunately for my weight, I don't often go there :)

Sian's just tucking into Half Baked!

Great minds think alike, lol ;) I'm having a few Vermonster scopes myself

I've just had cookie dough!

How typical. Just had a visit from Trog69!

Too funny, I had a visit from one neighbor also right after I posted..lol. I still believe it is a bug, one visit is all since last night!

Tele, thank you! It's the nicest and warmest answer I ever had! I'm glad if I could raise your spirit by my post. :)
... and I'm a milk chocolate boy too, don't like dark one.

Oh Tele, you make me want to pull some Cherry Garcia FroYo out of the freezer!!!! Along with some yummy milk chocolate!!! Yikes, good thing I just took a walk!!!!

Tried to add you but couldn't. Try adding me - Jbg364.

Not working for me either, I get promo code invalid!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back