What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It looks like we should all bring ice cream, chocolate and maybe a beverage of our choosing on the next launch. Who's bringing the music????

I've got a bag of m and m's. oh wait,I've just eaten 3 quarters of the bag. :)

Anyone finding the lunar module collection hard with regard to the item called ascent stage ?

lv40 158 stars. please send anything you need

Anyone finding the lunar module collection hard with regard to the item called ascent stage ?

Have completed one collection so far - got 3 items from you!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Well I just spent the 8$ and opened my Mission Control. I am down to 1$ now. Things are going to get dicey!!!! Visiting will happen in a few hours and I have Optical Systems, so get your requests in. So far I know that Jim, Jai, Rob and Tele need them. Barbara and Fred don't. Let me know if you need them and you aren't on my list.
Also, if anyone has any good tips to share about visiting with this quest, they'd be appreciated! Thanks!

Tele, thank you! It's the nicest and warmest answer I ever had! I'm glad if I could raise your spirit by my post. :)
... and I'm a milk chocolate boy too, don't like dark one.

My pleasure ;) it's not the first time I noticed, even if I've never mentioned it before

Well I just spent the 8$ and opened my Mission Control. I am down to 1$ now. Things are going to get dicey!!!! Visiting will happen in a few hours and I have Optical Systems, so get your requests in. So far I know that Jim, Jai, Rob and Tele need them. Barbara and Fred don't. Let me know if you need them and you aren't on my list.
Also, if anyone has any good tips to share about visiting with this quest, they'd be appreciated! Thanks!

Fred's 6 lab (it's not their exact name, but I'm not sure what it is; the new big ugly buildings) were very helpful and helped me complete a collection. And thanks a lot in advance for the Optical Systems you intend to send me, I'm just missing one now :) I sent you fuel as I don't have cell or console unfortunately.

Yes please! I finished a Dark Side of the Moon collection by visiting neighbours. Got the most items from Research Labs - got 2 from you!!! Thanks!

Not for me, I have already 3 of them, but on the other hand I have no landing door (it's probably not the exact word for it). I also got a problem with the big Brother collection, I have 6 spectrometers, but no light collector.

Visit neighbours with lots of research labs like Fred. I completed a collection from one round of visiting.

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back