What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I don't need any more Solar Cells - thanks! If you still need Optical Systems, let me know and I'll put you on tomorrow's gift list.

Fred's 6 lab (it's not their exact name, but I'm not sure what it is; the new big ugly buildings) were very helpful and helped me complete a collection. And thanks a lot in advance for the Optical Systems you intend to send me, I'm just missing one now :) I sent you fuel as I don't have cell or console unfortunately.

Thanks for the info! I will use it!

I need 3 communication antennae only now. Does anyone have them to gift? I can send solar cells or ordinary gifts back.

This may be the one that makes me stop playing. I have 9$ left and am running out of room quickly. I refuse to spend any more money on this game. Ever!
Totally agree. Don 't spend money to GI.
They are constantly forcing you to spend money, by making the items that big, tou have to buy " ground" And now one has to buy consokes. ******* GI :mad::mad::mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back