What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Congrats on your bonus! I confess, I took the gamble and pulled the slot handle. All lemons...96 notes for $10. I even feel worse and spent 8 notes for the console so I could launch. Anybody want to join? 2000 is a lot to do so I need help. GI got the better of me today! I feel ashamed, sorry!

Bernardngo level 40, 134 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need Spaceship Launch Console, Optical system and Communication antenna. Thank you.

A few months ago I purchased the 96 for $10 US, and received 3 times the amount of green cash. (288). That was on my iPhone game.

My wife was kind and brought me home an iTunes gift card last night, so I gave in and purchased 96 on my iPad game. No bonus though...hehe.

Quick poll for those who have received extra green cash...what device type did you make the purchase on? Android? iPhone? iPad?

Congrats on your bonus! I confess, I took the gamble and pulled the slot handle. All lemons...96 notes for $10. I even feel worse and spent 8 notes for the console so I could launch. Anybody want to join? 2000 is a lot to do so I need help. GI got the better of me today! I feel ashamed, sorry!

Bernardngo level 40, 134 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need Spaceship Launch Console, Optical system and Communication antenna. Thank you.

I also got weak and pulled my credit card out. 96 green for $10.
Can you see what is happening here? I wonder how many players ended up paying just so they can keep playing this game!
These people at GI are evil geniuses.

I can't join any launch until my capsule returns from last night:(

Well i hope everyone is having better luck than i am.

I can't visit anyone can't gift.

My christmas tree hit about 10 minutes ago i collected from it then went and started visiting and my game reverted.

Lost my gift from the christmas tree.

Game is unplayable for me.

Well i hope everyone is having better luck than i am.

I can't visit anyone can't gift.

My christmas tree hit about 10 minutes ago i collected from it then went and started visiting and my game reverted.

Lost my gift from the christmas tree.

Game is unplayable for me.

What platform are you playing on? Android! iOS? Just curious if just one specific platform. I'm not receiving the bonuses when users visit. Well, only two neighbors did show as visited but I know many others have.

What platform are you playing on? Android! iOS? Just curious if just one specific platform. I'm not receiving the bonuses when users visit. Well, only two neighbors did show as visited but I know many others have.

IOS/IPAD.

I am curious to see what is going to happen i just ran a launch of the new space program.

i had a boatload of points so i went through it fast.

Rocket is gone counter is running.

I was given the Academy it is built.

Guess we will see what happens.

I would like to be able to visit and gift i try to time them at the same time as my alien statues, and Christmas tree drop.

Success

Finally was able to visit and gift out.

Launch is still running, tried to run a second launch on the old space program no go says have to wait.

I was able to complete the null collection.

Night all

I need more high level friends! Have 6 research labs, lvl 2 mission control & launch site to visit, also 6 aviation museums (not sure what they drop, if anything). Drop me a friend request - bmh114 (lvl 37)

Thanks

Last edited:
Well I just spent the 8$ and opened my Mission Control. I am down to 1$ now. Things are going to get dicey!!!! Visiting will happen in a few hours and I have Optical Systems, so get your requests in. So far I know that Jim, Jai, Rob and Tele need them. Barbara and Fred don't. Let me know if you need them and you aren't on my list.
Also, if anyone has any good tips to share about visiting with this quest, they'd be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi there,

I also need 2 optical systems!

Yes please! I finished a Dark Side of the Moon collection by visiting neighbours. Got the most items from Research Labs - got 2 from you!!! Thanks!

Wow, so reseqrch lab are very useful? I'll try to build a couple more of them... but need to make some space, or wait for the next sale on land that should happen after the discount on $ and coins...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back