What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I need 2 more solar cells plus the 4 launch consoles which I am hoping will appear from somewhere as I have no cash. I can gift the solar cells so if anyone can send me 1 will return them. Thx

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I can't find you in my neighbours anymore, just your android account. But I do have some showing as usernames. Do you still see me? I can't see pinkel either :(

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Sent you new friend request, guess you pressed x when gifting.

I just have read on the other forum that space consoles will be available from some flights after all small tasks are finished. No need to spend $.

I just have read on the other forum that space consoles will be available from some flights after all small tasks are finished. No need to spend $.

Must have. It's really hard scrolling through neighbours. Wish they had a search option so I could find people more easily. Glad I managed to get you back

Must have. It's really hard scrolling through neighbours. Wish they had a search option so I could find people more easily. Glad I managed to get you back

I bit the bullet and bought the consoles. Painful 8 green bucks.....now need Lunar model and obtical telescope

Last edited:
Hi folks anybody available to join my launch (new mission) ? Have 774 out of 2000, only have small items left. Should have saved more bolts before I attempted this!

Bernardngo level 40, 135 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Hi folks anybody available to join my launch (new mission) ? Have 774 out of 2000, only have small items left. Should have saved more bolts before I attempted this!

Bernardngo level 40, 135 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I thought we wer neighbours? Can't see you to join

just need one more optical system, and to finish the collections, and then I will be able to launch...

just need one more optical system, and to finish the collections, and then I will be able to launch...

I just sent you optical system. Cheers!

I got last solar cell, I dont need any more space items.
Please send jumbo flight items, I prefer beacons.

Blast! Still waiting for the lander to return , if you're still going when it does I'll be happy to jump on board.

Blast! Still waiting for the lander to return , if you're still going when it does I'll be happy to jump on board.

14 hours 45 minutes to go, would welcome you!

I would send you one but we still aren't back to neighbors again. Wonder if they'll ever fix that problem!

I know, such a pain, I miss being neighbours!

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

I need more high level friends! Have 6 research labs, lvl 2 mission control & launch site to visit, also 6 aviation museums (not sure what they drop, if anything). Drop me a friend request - bmh114 (lvl 37)

Thanks

Hi,

Tried to add you but got promo code invalid. You and try to add me instead - Pingways

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back