What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I am ready to join a launch....I finally had that darn wheat drop. Anyone ready? Its shows that none of my neighbors are launching. I guess I need to meet some new neighbors!:) ha......

JordanChilly - Level 31 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) please and fuel

Add me I can join in 1 hour

lv40 158 stars. please send anything you need

You are already my neighbor. Still only me. 880 out of 2000 , 11 hours 35 min to go! See ya onboard.

Bernardngo level 40, 135 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Tried to join but there were no launches in progress...had to start a new one so anyone want to join me?

I joined ya

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

You are already my neighbor. Still only me. 880 out of 2000 , 11 hours 35 min to go! See ya onboard.

Bernardngo level 40, 135 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Ops yes I forgot that smile ;)

Be on board in 35 mins do you want to be first or second ?

Last edited:
Ops yes I forgot that smile ;)

Be on board in 35 mins do you want to be first or second ?

Can't wait, may I please have first since this is my inaugural flight. I will always be respectful of the flight originator. Many thanks!

You have two launches running about 19 seconds apart so not sure which to join

You have two launches running about 19 seconds apart so not sure which to join

I only have one...926 out of 2000, 10 hours 14 to go

I only have one...926 out of 2000, 10 hours 14 to go

This is what I see

Attachments

• image-1045634890.png
    image-1045634890.png
    553 KB · Views: 139
This is what I see

Must be a glitch, toss a coin and let's hope for the best

Must be a glitch, toss a coin and let's hope for the best

Ahhh I joined the one which you have 2 points.....

Attachments

• image-4040408506.png
    image-4040408506.png
    607.9 KB · Views: 121
Ahhh I joined the one which you have 2 points.....

Blasted....I am still alone, 928/2000; Sugar and spice!

Blasted....I am still alone, 928/2000; Sugar and spice!

Maybe if I finish this launch with you you get 2 bonus not sure what's going to happen when I put in the points....
It might cause your other launch to finish
Only 22 points to launch ....

Last edited:
If anyone fancies 3rd place on zimterrors launch 450 points needed (old launch, not new one)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Maybe if I finish this launch with you you get 2 bonus not sure what's going to happen when I put in the points....

Agreed, maybe you are a "phantom pilot" with me and you will reap the rewards too. Will let you know when I launch. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back