What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

So back to normal gift sending, if anyone needs Solar Cell for their control centre, let me know

I do please, I need 2 more to complete the 4.

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

Has anyone managed to get the launch consoles without using green notes?

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

A few months ago I purchased the 96 for $10 US, and received 3 times the amount of green cash. (288). That was on my iPhone game.

My wife was kind and brought me home an iTunes gift card last night, so I gave in and purchased 96 on my iPad game. No bonus though...hehe.

Quick poll for those who have received extra green cash...what device type did you make the purchase on? Android? iPhone? iPad?

I got the bonus bonus on my iPad in January/February time...tried again now and it did not work :( I guess it only works the first time you buy cash, so do not be tempted to try again...it hurts!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I do please, I need 2 more to complete the 4.

Will do, in about 8 hours, you'll properly have one by then

Hi folks anybody available to join my launch (new mission) ? Have 774 out of 2000, only have small items left. Should have saved more bolts before I attempted this!

Bernardngo level 40, 135 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I can join you if you still have slots going?

I can join you if you still have slots going?

Please do! I am the only one right now. 800 out of 2000 points with 13 hours to go. Welcome aboard.

Bernardngo level 40, 135 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Hi folks anybody available to join my launch (new mission) ? Have 774 out of 2000, only have small items left. Should have saved more bolts before I attempted this!

Tried to join but there were no launches in progress...had to start a new one so anyone want to join me?

Tried to join but there were no launches in progress...had to start a new one so anyone want to join me?

Are there separate launches now? Old pad v new pad?

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Good question, my launch was on the old pad. If bernadngo was a new launch it might explain why I couldn't see it.

Please do! I am the only one right now. 800 out of 2000 points with 13 hours to go. Welcome aboard.

Add me I can join in 1 hour

lv40 158 stars. please send anything you need

Yes old is 1600 new 2000 n

lv40 158 stars. please send anything you need

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back