What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

So, I still need 2 optical systems (and the consoles)

irrco, what can you gift from android????

Hi there,

I also updated the game for my iphone. so :

jal pilot needs 2 optical systems , 4 consoles; can gift solar cells
mamanch needs 1 communication antenna, 3 optical systems, 4 consoles; can gift comunication antenna

Wow, so reseqrch lab are very useful? I'll try to build a couple more of them... but need to make some space, or wait for the next sale on land that should happen after the discount on $ and coins...

I may be able to squeeze another research lab onto my airport side of the city but will wait to see if I get anything from the one I've already built. I can send you another optical system tomorrow. I still need 2 and then I guess I have to buy the consoles. Oh how I hate parting with my $$$.

Success

Finally was able to visit and gift out.

Launch is still running, tried to run a second launch on the old space program no go says have to wait.

I was able to complete the null collection.

Night all

Thanks Rob, received two gifts of fuel
Love the new building you got, oh, and I did just visited you

So back to normal gift sending, if anyone needs Solar Cell for their control centre, let me know

I've new info from another forum

. It's info from an active member and its not confirmed by one other player

Hope its correct info!!

These are the tasks that follow:

1)After launching your spacepad, you are asked to visit 8 newspaper buildings (yours or neighbours)
2)This is followed by a task to collect 4 scientific papers from the aviation museums.
3)Followed by checking the cottages of your neighbours until you find colonel Kurtz.
4)When you find colonel Kurtz, this unlocks a new flight to Tunguska (Jet destination) to get the laser cannon
5)Visit research labs of your neighbours to find one astronomical calculations
6)Send a flight to washington to bring a guidance system

lv40 158 stars. please send anything you need

Well i hope everyone is having better luck than i am.

I can't visit anyone can't gift.

My christmas tree hit about 10 minutes ago i collected from it then went and started visiting and my game reverted.

Lost my gift from the christmas tree.

Game is unplayable for me.

Same problem happened to me for the first time.
Did sell my last jumboos last night for smaller planes. This morning, whili visiting, they were back again:eek:
Also lost gifts from the big brother collection.
But all the money tasts sweet, so I did a quickquick launch on my own and receveid a awful looking academy. Which needs more land, one has tobuy, yeah yeah GI knows how to construct a free game

I've new info from another forum

. It's info from an active member and its not confirmed by one other player

Hope its correct info!!

These are the tasks that follow:

1)After launching your spacepad, you are asked to visit 8 newspaper buildings (yours or neighbours)
2)This is followed by a task to collect 4 scientific papers from the aviation museums.
3)Followed by checking the cottages of your neighbours until you find colonel Kurtz.
4)When you find colonel Kurtz, this unlocks a new flight to Tunguska (Jet destination) to get the laser cannon
5)Visit research labs of your neighbours to find one astronomical calculations
6)Send a flight to washington to bring a guidance system

That sounds like a lot of fun.
Wil collect my newspaperbuildings round the museum and the academy. That's easier for visitors

That sounds like a lot of fun.
Wil collect my newspaperbuildings round the museum and the academy. That's easier for visitors

Good idea I have moved mine next to same and
next to control tower...

So, I still need 2 optical systems (and the consoles)

irrco, what can you gift from android????

I can not gift new items from android, sorry. Just the regular ones.
I need just one solar cell now, and consoles of course.

I can not gift new items from android, sorry. Just the regular ones.
I need just one solar cell now, and consoles of course.

I can't find you in my neighbours anymore, just your android account. But I do have some showing as usernames. Do you still see me? I can't see pinkel either :(

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

A few months ago I purchased the 96 for $10 US, and received 3 times the amount of green cash. (288). That was on my iPhone game.

My wife was kind and brought me home an iTunes gift card last night, so I gave in and purchased 96 on my iPad game. No bonus though...hehe.

Quick poll for those who have received extra green cash...what device type did you make the purchase on? Android? iPhone? iPad?

Mine was on iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back