What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Oh Tele, you make me want to pull some Cherry Garcia FroYo out of the freezer!!!! Along with some yummy milk chocolate!!! Yikes, good thing I just took a walk!!!!

Stop all this ice cream talk. It's hurting my teeth just thinking about it. Toooo cold. Ouch!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Not working for me either, I get promo code invalid!

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

That's too bad! Wish we could be neighbours.

Stop all this ice cream talk. It's hurting my teeth just thinking about it. Toooo cold. Ouch!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

But we're going to bring beverages and I know you like wine Captain!

Sorry guys, have to confess . Despite if all my grumpy talk about GI : I have spend 9 euro But GI made a good deal with me: I received over 1600 green flaps.
So, sun is shining overhere after a terrible long grey winter, and I will be the big spender.

But we're going to bring beverages and I know you like wine Captain!

Yeah, I can do the wine and choc. Always have plenty of that

Sorry guys, have to confess . Despite if all my grumpy talk about GI : I have spend 9 euro But GI made a good deal with me: I received over 1600 green flaps.
So, sun is shining overhere after a terrible long grey winter, and I will be the big spender.

Glad you got a bonus!

Wow! Congratulations, Pinkel - at least you won an uneven battle with GI :)

Glad you got a bonus!

Congrats on your bonus! I confess, I took the gamble and pulled the slot handle. All lemons...96 notes for $10. I even feel worse and spent 8 notes for the console so I could launch. Anybody want to join? 2000 is a lot to do so I need help. GI got the better of me today! I feel ashamed, sorry!

Bernardngo level 40, 134 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need Spaceship Launch Console, Optical system and Communication antenna. Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back