What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Agreed, maybe you are a "phantom pilot" with me and you will reap the rewards too. Will let you know when I launch. Thanks

Bernardngo level 40, 135 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Is gone with you on board

lv40 158 stars. please send anything you need

Attachments

• image-122072047.png
    image-122072047.png
    531 KB · Views: 158

Thanks for spending so much inventory for the launch...still the same 24 hour wait?

Bernardngo level 40, 135 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Thanks for spending so much inventory for the launch...still the same 24 hour wait?

Yes 24 hours will try and join you next time 50/50 chance huhb did yours launch or are you still adding ?

Only need solar cells now please. Otherwise same stuff as before. Thx

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

GI wins again, guess I will "invest" 27 notes foe 3 large bolts and get this thing in the air!

This is what you get

Attachments

• image-2034179219.png
    image-2034179219.png
    402.1 KB · Views: 141
Yes 24 hours will try and join you next time 50/50 chance huhb did yours launch or are you still adding ?

Took a picture just in case

image-2638531168.jpg

Good Morning y'all. I've updated my Mission to Control Center. I need items to get it running. Thanks

JordanChilly - Level 31 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) please and fuel

Hi all...check out this message that popped up, now I am worried about my recent launch, I did not do anything....help me please!

image-2844906719.jpg

Hello,

Looks like I am behind just updated so need all items, I have also built a lab.

hi, I could use space launch items, thanks.

Good Morning y'all. I've updated my Mission to Control Center. I need items to get it running. Thanks

JordanChilly - Level 31 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) please and fuel

Good morning, ya want whiskey or a optical system when I reset?

Good morning, ya want whiskey or a optical system when I reset?

Optical system for the next few days. Thanks my friend.

JordanChilly - Level 31 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....and items to update my Mission Control Center

I got the bonus bonus on my iPad in January/February time...tried again now and it did not work :( I guess it only works the first time you buy cash, so do not be tempted to try again...it hurts!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I've received bonus 2x. First got around 500 for trying to buy 96 (during sale), then got over 2000 trying to buy 336 (during sale). Needless to say, I maxed out my land space when the next expansion sale came around. 3 months later, I still have over 450 green notes left...

No more space stuff thanks,my mission control is open. I bit the bullet and got.....96 bucks. I'm sure they do the bonus for the first few to suck us all into buying more notes,sadly it seems to be working!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back