What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I have two newspapers, 1 aviation museum and 6 labs, but not sure if you are able to visit me or not, as nearly nobody can.

RobWu, I'm sorry my finger slipped while trying to gift you. I don't even know what I sent you, will do better tomorrow ;)

Tele, I started to wonder whether should I send you back this Video Wall or not :) Thank you for an explanation!

Thank you all for the space stuff, now I need only four little Consoles to equip MCC level 2:)
If anyone still need Optical System I'm able to send it.

hi there!

so, my son could not leave it, and started the launch on jal pilot.... there is only me so far, with 492 points. No way to reach the 2000 points alone. feel free to join, we can make it a team work.

On the mamanch account, the icon on the left asked me to start a launch *pointing at the old launchpad* I decided to give it a trial, thinking tha might be the way to unlock the flights that will gift the consoles? because otherwise, with the console impossible to gift and the building needed for launching, the quest would be strictly impossible for anybody not wanting to spend green $.

Okay I've just got my last missing item. So I'm ready to launch, except I still have no console, I guess I'll have to buy them now, as my next mission is to launch a satellite, except I can't do that without the consoles.

Anyone ready to launch (new pad)?

My game has just reset itself 3 times. Don't tell me it's another faulty update!

Okay I've just got my last missing item. So I'm ready to launch, except I still have no console, I guess I'll have to buy them now, as my next mission is to launch a satellite, except I can't do that without the consoles.

Have a launch going on. we are 2 so far.

That was fast congrats, I am still working on my mission control centre, any help would be appreciated.

hi, I could use space launch items, thanks.

hi there!

so, my son could not leave it, and started the launch on jal pilot.... there is only me so far, with 492 points. No way to reach the 2000 points alone. feel free to join, we can make it a team work.

On the mamanch account, the icon on the left asked me to start a launch *pointing at the old launchpad* I decided to give it a try, thinking tha might be the way to unlock the flights that will gift the consoles? because otherwise, with the console impossible to gift and the building needed for launching, the quest would be strictly impossible for anybody not wanting to spend green $.

Oh I've just read your message. That's interesting, I had not realized it was pointing at the old launch pad. I decided to give it a try too and I joined a launch (old pad) we are nearly there around 1400 points so we will probably leave shortly. I hope it will unlock the flights for the console ;)

Last edited:
Can I bring some french cheese to go along with the red wine, or is that too smelly?

Oh no! If you bring them everyone will need his/her own Life Support System! Please mind that party is going to happen in an airtight capsule...
:D

That was fast congrats, I am still working on my mission control centre, any help would be appreciated.

hi, I could use space launch items, thanks.

I can send you antennae do you need them?

I've decided to try an old launch before buying the consoles, I'll see if it helps or not.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back