What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

What would you like instead, I Ned one more optical system, will let you know if I get it. I need multiples of the other two items, thanks for your help.

hi, I could use mission control items, thanks.

Passengers would be great. I need to go through my warehouse and figure out what I need more of - but that's for another day. If I don't hear from you, I'll send another OS tomorrow aft.

I'm confused - Are the tasks for the consoles unlocked after the launch of the new rocket? If so, don't you need the new mission control centre to launch? But you need the consoles to finish the centre. Or are the new tasks listed once you finish the Big Brother collection and you run through them until the new flights are available and then you get the consoles, complete the control centre and away you go? If possible, I'd like to try doing this without spending $$$ too. Let us know how you're doing.

After completing big brother a mission asked me to launch an old rocket, so with the old pad. I guess once I completed that my next mission will be to visit newsstand ;)

After completing big brother a mission asked me to launch an old rocket, so with the old pad. I guess once I completed that my next mission will be to visit newsstand ;)

Keep us posted and let us know what happens when you land.

I can send you antennae do you need them?

I've decided to try an old launch before buying the consoles, I'll see if it helps or not.

I really need antennas, can you please send? (Also need consoles) what do you want in return ?

I'm also ready to launch on the Los platform

Keep us posted and let us know what happens when you land.

That's it. After completing Big Brother you need to launch an old rocket. You don't even need to wait 24 hours for the capsule to come back, as soon as the rocket leave the next mission appears (visit newsstands).

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back