What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Need Space Launch Consoles

I could not rid postings they r not available

Crewman (level 40)

Thank you.

What do you need? Will send a gift tomorrow.

Sorry - I meant that I have everything a visitor would need to tap on to get quest items to drop.

I need spare props, fuel hoses, de-icer and beacons

I know I missed a lot of people when gifting today. My game reverted a number of times today and I have no idea who sent me stuff.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
:(

Have built for the quest, feel free to drop in
6x newspaper Stands
2x Aviation Museums
6x Cottage house's
3x Research Lab
Just to the left of the airport, all in one group

Hi there!

so I could connect after some hours of travel. The two launches have left now!

on the ipad, jal pilot, the new one, wow, that was a team work :) ! This gave me the astronaut academy (will be on the rear of my airport, sold one of my 2 stadium for that). it will be finished in 20 minutes, hope there is no need for strange spare parts... but still, I will have to launch the old one when it returns.
dies that mean that people who started the game after the first space quest cannot do that one???

on the iphone, mamanch, thanks to RobWu, I left too (actually my plan was to get rid of as much small stuff as possible before throwing the big ones in, but you could't
wait I guess, or was it the smell of my cheese ? ;-) )

So indeed next step is newspaer stand. Have only one, but 3 research lab, and one Academy...

Hi there!

so I could connect after some hours of travel. The two launches have left now!

on the ipad, jal pilot, the new one, wow, that was a team work :) ! This gave me the astronaut academy (will be on the rear of my airport, sold one of my 2 stadium for that). it will be finished in 20 minutes, hope there is no need for strange spare parts... but still, I will have to launch the old one when it returns.
dies that mean that people who started the game after the first space quest cannot do that one???

on the iphone, mamanch, thanks to RobWu, I left too (actually my plan was to get rid of as much small stuff as possible before throwing the big ones in, but you could't

So indeed next step is newspaer stand. Have only one, but 3 research lab, and one Academy...

Uh ? And I just realize, the cound down for the quest has disappeared! so probably, there was no need for spending the 8 green $ !!! GI, you got me!

Will see how I manage on the iphone.

I have:

6 newsstands (upper left)
6 aviation museums (upper)
6 labs (in airport)

Add and visit if you wish to.

It can be hard to find buildings if you visit so . . . (1) there are 6 cottages in the lower lefthand corner of my city; (2) the aviation museum is one to the left of the town hall; (3) 2 newspaper offices are directly across the road from the Christmas tree at the entrance to the airport; and (4) 2 research labs are inside the airport area. Hope this saves you some time.

Hi there!

so I could connect after some hours of travel. The two launches have left now! [...]

Jal, the cheese wasn't any problem - I put on full spacesuit before ;)
I initalised the launch during breakfast and went to work leaving the ipad at home. I was in a hurry, so didn't make it to post message here: "It's a technical launch, please feel free to take 1st place".
It might sound funny, but did we lift off already? If so - it's great, because now I have open path to next step (newsstand). Thank you!

Jal, the cheese wasn't any problem - I put on full spacesuit before ;)
I initalised the launch during breakfast and went to work leaving the ipad at home. I was in a hurry, so didn't make it to post message here: "It's a technical launch, please feel free to take 1st place".
It might sound funny, but did we lift off already? If so - it's great, because now I have open path to next step (newsstand). Thank you!

Rob I joined your launch, (pad 1 ) but I need help,

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back