What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Passengers would be great. I need to go through my warehouse and figure out what I need more of - but that's for another day. If I don't hear from you, I'll send another OS tomorrow aft.

Thanks, I now have the 4th OS so beckons would be great.

hi, I could use mission control items, thanks.

It will not unlock the flight for the console, it is never that asy with GI.
After the launch, you will have a couple more tasks to finish before the unlock:
- visit 8 newspaper stands
- get 4 items from aviation museums
- find some guy at friends cottages
- here you will get a new flight to somewhere and you need to get some item from there
- visit friends research centres to get something
- get something from washington
- here you will be able to get consoles from a couple of flights

Decide on your own if you can wait to finish all above. I will try to do it.

I managed to get through newspaper stands, aviation museums and cottages tasks in one visiting session. Then I got a new flight to Tunguska and I got laser canon in 4 flights.
Now I need to wait 24h to visit research centres and get one item.
Consoles are still unavailable from the flights.

I've started a new launch, didn't realize the next mission was launch an old rocket, could use some help to get this thing in the air.

AdNazzyP Level 35. Space items, Flight catering, Flight items, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

I've started a new launch, didn't realize the next mission was launch an old rocket, could use some help to get this thing in the air.

AdNazzyP Level 35. Space items, Flight catering, Flight items, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

I had to launch a new rocket. Sorry.

I wonder why you didn't show up in my list, JalPilot was there but when I chose it, it said no longer in progress then disappeared. Oh welll, hopefully I don't have

Oops hit send... Hopefully I don't have to spend any green to launch was what I was going to say.

A strange thing occurs when I try to visit you. You have no newsstands and only one museum next to your alien legacy..

I just started the game reverting like it did last night.

This is old.

I will restart my ipad see if it clears up

No gifting from me today as just got back from Wembley - long day but will catch up tomorrow.

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Have joined you and thrown a bit in. Off to bed now but will add more later this morning when I get up.

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

I have 6 research labs, aviation museums, newspaper bldgs... Everything needed for quests. Add me and visit often.

bmh114 (level 37)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back