What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I've received bonus 2x. First got around 500 for trying to buy 96 (during sale), then got over 2000 trying to buy 336 (during sale). Needless to say, I maxed out my land space when the next expansion sale came around. 3 months later, I still have over 450 green notes left...

No more space stuff thanks,my mission control is open. I bit the bullet and got.....96 bucks. I'm sure they do the bonus for the first few to suck us all into buying more notes,sadly it seems to be working!

I'm inclining to Jim's opinion that GI is luring people by giving additional greenies only once. When I bought 6 greenies first time, I was paid 126. Today I bought 6 and received 6.
@ bmh: the fact that you've got bonus twice is only a glitch in the GI's bait project :)

Thanks for the gifts so far, just need optical systems, which I can gift back to you, and those ever elusive consoles...

Oh I've just read your message. That's interesting, I had not realized it was pointing at the old launch pad. I decided to give it a try too and I joined a launch (old pad) we are nearly there around 1400 points so we will probably leave shortly. I hope it will unlock the flights for the console ;)

It will not unlock the flight for the console, it is never that asy with GI.
After the launch, you will have a couple more tasks to finish before the unlock:
- visit 8 newspaper stands
- get 4 items from aviation museums
- find some guy at friends cottages
- here you will get a new flight to somewhere and you need to get some item from there
- visit friends research centres to get something
- get something from washington
- here you will be able to get consoles from a couple of flights

Decide on your own if you can wait to finish all above. I will try to do it.

hi there!

so, my son could not leave it, and started the launch on jal pilot.... there is only me so far, with 492 points. No way to reach the 2000 points alone. feel free to join, we can make it a team work.

I just joined your launch. There's 3 of us now but we could still use some help!

hi there!

so, my son could not leave it, and started the launch on jal pilot.... there is only me so far, with 492 points. No way to reach the 2000 points alone. feel free to join, we can make it a team work.

On the mamanch account, the icon on the left asked me to start a launch *pointing at the old launchpad* I decided to give it a trial, thinking tha might be the way to unlock the flights that will gift the consoles? because otherwise, with the console impossible to gift and the building needed for launching, the quest would be strictly impossible for anybody not wanting to spend green $.

I think I can join in a few hours if I'm home. Crazy day.

Thanks for the gifts so far, just need optical systems, which I can gift back to you, and those ever elusive consoles...

Just sent you one, please do not return. Let me know if you need another one tomorrow.

That was fast congrats, I am still working on my mission control centre, any help would be appreciated.

hi, I could use space launch items, thanks.

Just sent you an optical system, please do not return. Can send another tomorrow - let me know.

Just sent you an optical system, please do not return. Can send another tomorrow - let me know.

What would you like instead, I Ned one more optical system, will let you know if I get it. I need multiples of the other two items, thanks for your help.

hi, I could use mission control items, thanks.

After the launch, you will have a couple more tasks to finish before the unlock:
- here you will get a new flight to somewhere and you need to get some item from there

Thanks a lot for all the explanations ;) will try to do it too, if I'm too short on time I'll buy the consoles later

Who has a lot of newsstands and who has aviation museums?
I need to visit them later.

I have one of each

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Hi,

What is the astronaut academy and does anyone have one?

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Hi,

What is the astronaut academy and does anyone have one?

This yes

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Attachments

• image-532116470.png
    image-532116470.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 147

I'm confused - Are the tasks for the consoles unlocked after the launch of the new rocket? If so, don't you need the new mission control centre to launch? But you need the consoles to finish the centre. Or are the new tasks listed once you finish the Big Brother collection and you run through them until the new flights are available and then you get the consoles, complete the control centre and away you go? If possible, I'd like to try doing this without spending $$$ too. Let us know how you're doing.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back