What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

No more space stuff thanks,my mission control is open. I bit the bullet and got.....96 bucks. I'm sure they do the bonus for the first few to suck us all into buying more notes,sadly it seems to be working!

You may be right on that one. I wouldn't put it past them!

Thanks to all your gifts i'm just missing the consoles now. I'm trying to be ready to launch before buying them. However I can't complete the big brother collection, even if i fly there non stop with 6 planes. I'm just missing one item, while for the 4 others I already have them 7 times. How typical ;)

Thanks to all your gifts i'm just missing the consoles now. I'm trying to be ready to launch before buying them. However I can't complete the big brother collection, even if i fly there non stop with 6 planes. I'm just missing one item, while for the 4 others I already have them 7 times. How typical ;)

Worth getting the spy glass I was stuck until I got that.

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Worth getting the spy glass I was stuck until I got that.

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Yeah, well I have bad experiences with spy glasses. Every time I used one I never get something useful, never ever. It's the same thing with my Christmas tree. It kept gifting me things I already have 30 times, or things from past collections. It just gifted me my 7 tigers from the valentines quest yesterday.

I just need consoles now if anyone can gift but get the feeling it will have to be the green monsters....

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

hi there

I am ready to join a launch now (with the new pad) anybody to help ???

mamanch could also is I would have the missing 1 communication antenna and 2 optical systems...

hi there

I am ready to join a launch now (with the new pad) anybody to help ???

mamanch could also is I would have the missing 1 communication antenna and 2 optical systems...

Lander won't be back for 14 hours, if you are still looking for help then, I'll be happy to join.

Good Morning! I don't need any more items for my Mission Control Centre - thanks for helping me out. If anyone needs Optical Systems, post here and I'll gladly send you one. But it looks like most of you are okay with those. Otherwise it's back to sending you your regular gifts.

Good Morning! I don't need any more items for my Mission Control Centre - thanks for helping me out. If anyone needs Optical Systems, post here and I'll gladly send you one. But it looks like most of you are okay with those. Otherwise it's back to sending you your regular gifts.

Good evening! It's 6.20pm here. I have just sent sent you a friend request from my iPhone game, I could use some optical systems please.Just let me know what you would prefer in return.

Who has a lot of newsstands and who has aviation museums?
I need to visit them later.

Good evening! It's 6.20pm here. I have just sent sent you a friend request from my iPhone game, I could use some optical systems please.Just let me know what you would prefer in return.

Accepted and will send OS in a couple of hours. Passengers in return would be great!

Who has a lot of newsstands and who has aviation museums?
I need to visit them later.

I have a museum (one down from the town hall) and 2 newsstands (across the road from the Christmas tree). Also have 2 research labs on the airport side of the city and the new launch pad. Not much but I don't have a lot of room left to build.

I have two newspapers, 1 aviation museum and 6 labs, but not sure if you are able to visit me or not, as nearly nobody can.

RobWu, I'm sorry my finger slipped while trying to gift you. I don't even know what I sent you, will do better tomorrow ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back