What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just downloaded new quest and have Optical System to gift. Does anyone still need one? I can send gifts in about 1 1/2 hours. I need everything so any 'space' gifts would be much appreciated.

Me please! I'll send you solar cell when I reset if you want.

I do please, I have comms antenna if you need that?

Pingways

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

I would send you one but we still aren't back to neighbors again. Wonder if they'll ever fix that problem!

I don't have room for two 3x3 structures and am not buying more land. I did build a Research Lab and Aviation Museum. Will probably get rid of the Cosmic Fuel Station as I have enough solid fuel to last a lifetime. With all the recent GI game pop-ups, I was really hoping they'd give us a video to watch this week.

Seriously! How many pop-ups do we have to get before we get one that pays off? Bad drop rate on the videos:)

Oh Tele, you make me want to pull some Cherry Garcia FroYo out of the freezer!!!! Along with some yummy milk chocolate!!! Yikes, good thing I just took a walk!!!!

Omnomnom... please take them to the rocket during our next common launch ;)

Omnomnom... please take them to the rocket during our next common launch ;)

It looks like we should all bring ice cream, chocolate and maybe a beverage of our choosing on the next launch. Who's bringing the music????

Thanks for the gifts everyone!
I just need one more solar panel, so no more antennae or optics thanks:)
Oh, and GI to send me 4 spaceship consoles......, like that's gonna happen....

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back