What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Good morning from sunny France.

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

I can't believe I bought them,nooooo!

I suppose I'll have to buy them too, but still have illusions/hope and struggle to get those consoles without paying.

Last edited:
I suppose I'll have to buy them too, but still have illusions/hope and struggle to get those consoles :)

I don't think you actually need to get them before the timer finishes as your launch seems to be on the old launch pad.

I don't think you actually need to get them before the timer finishes as your launch seems to be on the old launch pad.

Yes, but knowing poor drop rate for other rare items (i.e. Dispatching console for Control tower lvl 6 - I got one during the week of continual flights) I suppose that I'll be forced to buy those consoles before quest expires.

Good morning from sunny France.

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Good afternoon from sunny Poynton!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Is this quest still on a timer?
My timer disappeared 2 days ago:(

On my ipad:
My timer disappeared when I launched with the new pad, after buying the consoles for 8 green $, which was a useles waste of those rare items...
I guess now the timer-limited quest is done, I have got the astonaut academy, it is like the training center before. Now I can on addition follow the "normal" path.

On my iphone, I launched with the *old pad*, this inlocked the rest of the quest, and I stll have the timer...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back