What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wow small world have relatives near you in hazel grove, parents were living ages ago in Stockport . Now near southport

What's the odds on you two playing this game and joining this forum

Must be time for you two to pick the numbers this Saturday together

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Don't let GI find out, the next quest will be to find real life neighbours all over the world.

Last edited:
Off to bed for me. Early start tomorrow as off to France for a few days. Maybe I will be near Tele!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Off to bed for me. Early start tomorrow as off to France for a few days. Maybe I will be near Tele!

Have a good time in France and tell Tele hello. But just because you can't visit her airport you don't have to visit for real

Quick lets put together a duty free list for real :) you can drop it off as you drive back up the country

It might if you come in the south-west ;) even if my heart is still near my birthplace in the south-east.

Good night and enjoy your trip to the frogs ;)

Just to confirm, after Washington task

image-1633929510.jpg

Hi, I have a launch going, old style so please join if you can, I am the only one on board. Thanks

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Wow small world have relatives near you in hazel grove, parents were living ages ago in Stockport . Now near southport

What's the odds on you two playing this game and joining this forum

Must be time for you two to pick the numbers this Saturday together

This is just getting funnier!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back