What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

My timer is gone as well, don't know when that happened. But the special"missions" in the left are still coming. Found colonel ...... In someones yellow houses. And now flying to tur...... to get a laser something.

I think its a brand new GI quest: find the timer

Nice airport and thanks for the gift:)
Hartstikke goed!

Hey airport friends,

A pleasant surprise from GI. Was launching old space missions just to kill time and get extra fuel tanks when I completed the space odyssey quest only expecting 150 fuel. They gave me another alien legacy, now I have 4! Woo hoo

View attachment 39661

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Congrat! I am still launching for my first one, but the big sack with green notes, I receveid from GI, helps a lot

Congrat! I am still launching for my first one, but the big sack with green notes, I receveid from GI, helps a lot

Thanks, what can I send you when I reset?

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Hahaha, yes, transplanted 'cheesehead', that's me ;)

Hi, can anyone gift passenger seats, I am flying to all 4 destinations 7 aircraft in total to get the controllers and need the seats for repairs. Also does anyone know if the spy glass will help here. Thanks.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Join Unasty.....

For a spaceship launch. 12 hours left. I have joined it and we are behind.

Crewman

Hi, can anyone gift passenger seats, I am flying to all 4 destinations 7 aircraft in total to get the controllers and need the seats for repairs. Also does anyone know if the spy glass will help here. Thanks.

Hi!
I have cockpit glass, jet engine, landing gear and gyroscope, same for mamanch

I don't think anyone can gift passenger seats. I'm in the same boat as you. I have 2 planes sitting in the repair base for the next 8 hours because they both need seats.

Hahaha, yes, transplanted 'cheesehead', that's me ;)

Ha I thought something like that. Transplanted a long time ago? If you want to practice your moederstaal, there is a dutch airportcity forum. Meet you their in the hollandse lente( with tulips Frenetta!)

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

He Captain, don't want to spoil your fun, but I think you really have to buy them. I jumped over my problems with GI and bought green flaps( received a lot more, that was really nice of them) But since than I have a lot more fun in playing. And what is the most important thing:FUN

And the spyglass, used it with the last quest with all the jumboos: bad luck

Hi everyone

Please can you add me as a neighbour. I can send communication antenna, but need solar cell and space launch consoles

Thanks

Martin1969

New 2nd quest launch is in process. 1484/2000 3rd place open...anybody need a lift?

Hi all.....

Can anyone tell me why, when I join other players space launches I can't see them ? When other players join my launches I can see them and they are rewarded with 3,000 coins and a silver box on completion of launch. However when I join other people's launches the time remaining is the same time as there's but there not visible and I have to add the full 1600 to launch. Can anyone help, does this happen to anyone else?

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 137

Last edited:
Hi all.....

Can anyone tell me why, when I join other players space launches I can't see them ? When other players join my launches I can see them and they are rewarded with 3,000 coins and a silver box on completion of launch. However when I join other people's launches the time remaining is the same time as there's but there not visible and I have to add the full 1600 to launch. Can anyone help, does this happen to anyone else?

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 137

Just friend requested you. This has happened to me before, others see two launches when only one is running, like a phantom launch, but you don't get two rewards

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. No space items please, Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back