What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi! Can anyone gift spaceship launch console? I would be really grateful and will give back something needed! :) tranks in advance

Hi! Can anyone gift spaceship launch console? I would be really grateful and will give back something needed! :) tranks in advance

Unfortunately not. Once you have complete a series of missions you can fly for them. Am currently trying this. But so far only have 1 after 3 days and using spyglass

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hi there ;)

Sorry i was not there the last few days. I had exams going and was deep inside books. I was not able to gift back properly, just managed to send back what you send to some of you. I will do better this evening :)

Oh and I love all your spring pictures :)

Don't worry about the game, pass your exams! Hope it all went well!

Hi there ;)

Sorry i was not there the last few days. I had exams going and was deep inside books. I was not able to gift back properly, just managed to send back what you send to some of you. I will do better this evening :)

Oh and I love all your spring pictures :)

Hi Tele! Don't worry - you were sending back exactly what I wanted. Did you pass your exams?

Unfortunately not. Once you have complete a series of missions you can fly for them. Am currently trying this. But so far only have 1 after 3 days and using spyglass

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thank you for the information!

Just sent GI a ticket to ask why we don't get an energy credit when we sell a building. It is no longer using the energy, so why doesn't that show back up in our energy supply?

Just sent GI a ticket to ask why we don't get an energy credit when we sell a building. It is no longer using the energy, so why doesn't that show back up in our energy supply?

Never noticed that but good point!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Hi Tele! Don't worry - you were sending back exactly what I wanted. Did you pass your exams?

Don't worry about the game, pass your exams! Hope it all went well!

Welcome back. Hope the exams went well.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Thank a lot :) I'm never optimistic, so we'll see the results in a few weeks probably ;)

I have a launch going on the old launch pad. Second and third places available!

Never noticed that but good point!

I'm running out of space and $ so having to buy another energy supply is a big deal to me. I have nowhere to put it. If they would just credit the energy, I wouldn't be needing another supply any time soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back