What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Yeah? Not very clear but the park/football pitch is on the left down below the canal towpath

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Near Shrigley Road?

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Near Shrigley Road?

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Yep. That's the one :)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I now have a training centre, was able to complete mission without spending any $, so am going to treat myself and buy a piece of land.

Turning on 5 bonuses (spy glass, business class, matryoshka doll, secret faucet and vintage weathervane) and speeding the planes gave excellent result - I obtained 3 lacking consoles, so I could equip MCC lev 2!
Like Captain I treated myself and bought a patch of land :)

I've just started the launch from pad 2 - please join if you like, 2nd place is waiting!

Last edited:
What a fun to see all the new avatars. Spring is in the air! And the diehards are still flying for their consoles. Good job:thumbs:

I now have a training centre, was able to complete mission without spending any $, so am going to treat myself and buy a piece of land.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Well done! I seem to have completely finished the quest now. No more little chores to do. I did spend the $ before I found out that you could fly for those darn consoles. I'm a little mad at myself!

Turning on 5 bonuses (spy glass, business class, matryoshka doll, secret faucet and vintage weathervane) and speeding the planes gave excellent result - I obtained 3 lacking consoles, so I could equip MCC lev 2!

I've just started the launch from pad 2 - please join if you like, 2nd place is waiting!

Good job! Think I might hop on board!

Hey RobWu. I will join your launch. Accept Crewman

Help for Mission Control Center level2, need Solar Cell and Spaceship Launch Console.

enDriu 38lvl

Attachments

• image-1975355987.jpg
    image-1975355987.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 139

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back