What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi

New launch in process, 282/2000 with 11 hours to go. Timmy1 is the sponsor, anybody want to join?

Bernardngo level 40, 141 stars. I have optical system to gift. No space items please, Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Just started a launch on the old pad. Was a bit sleepy still, and pushed the wrong button.
However, you are welcome to join. It wiill be a quick one. I am sick and tired of the 24 hrs waiting, and need just one picture to get my first awful statue

Still waiting for my lander so I can't join. Love that people are getting into the changing avatar idea. We could start theme weeks :)

Still waiting for my lander so I can't join. Love that people are getting into the changing avatar idea. We could start theme weeks :)

Lol! Good idea, love things that take my mind off gi

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Lol! Good idea, love things that take my mind off gi

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Let's all come up with an idea for next week

I just been offered 10 green notes for installing mystery manor on my android. I don't play much on android cause its so tiny compared to iPad. Why do we get offers like that for iPad? I'd rather have the cash on this account. Wish I could transfer it.

Let's all come up with an idea for next week

How about spring? But no snow pictures allowed. Spring as it should be ;)

Spring is here where Fred is , time to cut the grass yuk

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

Hi, I joined the launch of Lrob, just the two of us so easy third and possibly second, 400 points to go and just over 4 hours to go, please join if you can, we are on the new launch pad.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Spring is a great idea. At this momentwe have the first spring weekend in Holland. Tomorrow I'll go out to make new pictures
I will remove my curretnt avatar, because thats my dog in....the snow

Hi, I joined the launch of Lrob, just the two of us so easy third and possibly second, 400 points to go and just over 4 hours to go, please join if you can, we are on the new launch pad.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Sorry cannot join, have to wait for my lander:(

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back