What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I had the 4th console drop a few minutes ago so don't give up hope! It took more than 2 days with 8 planes flying to get them.

Well done. Wish I'd been more patient!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Wow, congrats for the ones who are flying for the consoles! Very brave. Wish I had done that instead of giving money to GI. I was too greedy :(
Nice pictures ladies! Will try to change my avatar here as well. Maybe its possible to show you a bit of Holland. A tourism is a part of the airport world.

Last edited:
Just started a launch on the old pad. Was a bit sleepy still, and pushed the wrong button.
However, you are welcome to join. It wiill be a quick one. I am sick and tired of the 24 hrs waiting, and need just one picture to get my first awful statue

Just started a launch on the old pad. Was a bit sleepy still, and pushed the wrong button.
However, you are welcome to join. It wiill be a quick one. I am sick and tired of the 24 hrs waiting, and need just one picture to get my first awful statue

If you can wait 15' and there is a reasonable chance for 3rd place even with not too many points I'd love to join.
I seem to be just unable to get the large and quickly refreshing items, even though I completed an incredible amount of collection giving the chests.

If you can wait 15' and there is a reasonable chance for 3rd place even with not too many points I'd love to join.
I seem to be just unable to get the large and quickly refreshing items, even though I completed an incredible amount of collection giving the chests.

Yep, I can wait. Even the second place is free. You are welcome

I have 3x Fish Market. Each yields 20 coins/hour.
Haven't managed to complete an Open Water collection yet but that only gives you a (pointless) collectible, not a coin yielding building.

Tap a reward to see its type. 'Commerce' means you get a building upon completing the collection.

Thanks will stop trying for the floating dock as I thought I looked a great building... Seen your fish markets now just visited you cheers

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

Kak, I can't reach my rocket anymore! When tapping, nothing happens. Somethimg is going wrong. The zeppelin is gone whilst that duke huppelepup is still on the screen.
Someone knows what to do with my launching problem?

Kak, I can't reach my rocket anymore! When tapping, nothing happens. Somethimg is going wrong. The zeppelin is gone whilst that duke huppelepup is still on the screen.

Shut off the iPad and turn it back on. I've had that happen before to me. It may say your time traveling when you try to add items to the launch. They just haven't had the timer expired on them. I would join your launch but I don't think we are friends.

same here !!! tried to quit everithig, restart the ipad an then the game, no change. looks like the servers of GI are down

Think you are right, server problem. Hope the GI boys are already waken up

Ditto here. Yikes, my launch only had a couple of hours to go, was hoping others to join. Hope it does not expire!

Bernardngo level 40, 141 stars. I have optical system to gift. No space items please, Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back