What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi!
Just started new launch. Second and third place still available. 1100+ points in already.

Last edited:
How about spring? But no snow pictures allowed. Spring as it should be ;)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

That works for me. I may have to use pics from last year though :)

I had the 4th console drop a few minutes ago so don't give up hope! It took more than 2 days with 8 planes flying to get them.
JBG, Congrats! You've hearten me, so I turned on 5 bonuses (spy glass, business class, matryoshka doll, secret faucet and vintage weathervane) and started to fly continously :)
I've got one Console now and bonuses are still running.

Wow, congrats for the ones who are flying for the consoles! Very brave. Wish I had done that instead of giving money to GI. I was too greedy :(
Nice pictures ladies! Will try to change my avatar here as well. Maybe its possible to show you a bit of Holland. A tourism is a part of the airport world.
There is a new fashion to change avatars... OK, I'll start to change letters in my pic :D

Last edited:
Wow, congrats for the ones who are flying for the consoles! Very brave. Wish I had done that instead of giving money to GI. I was too greedy :(
Nice pictures ladies! Will try to change my avatar here as well. Maybe its possible to show you a bit of Holland. A tourism is a part of the airport world.

Would love to see pics of Holland! It's one of the countries on my 'to-visit' list.

That works for me. I may have to use pics from last year though :)

I sure can't go out and take pictures of spring today either! I may have to wait until the next 'theme' to change my avatar. On the other hand, a baby blackbird is a sign of spring right?

I now have a training centre, was able to complete mission without spending any $, so am going to treat myself and buy a piece of land.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

I now have a training centre, was able to complete mission without spending any $, so am going to treat myself and buy a piece of land.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Congratulations! You deserve it! I feel ashamed that I spent green early in the early excitement of the quest! Patience pays off...

Bernardngo level 40, 141 stars. I have optical system to gift. No space items please, Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

How about spring? But no snow pictures allowed. Spring as it should be ;)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thought I'd join in this new avatar thing, think I've got the theme right!

Thought I'd join in this new avatar thing, think I've got the theme right!

Lol! Nice

Took this earlier today. Not sure it looks very spring like. It was taken up the road from us and everyone was out and about in the nice spring weather. Still trying to find proper spring pics though. Doubt I will do better than trog. Am also looking forward to pics from the Netherlands.

Took this earlier today. Not sure it looks very spring like. It was taken up the road from us and everyone was out and about in the nice spring weather. Still trying to find proper spring pics though. Doubt I will do better than trog. Am also looking forward to pics from the Netherlands.

Looks familiar!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Looks familiar!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Yeah? Not very clear but the park/football pitch is on the left down below the canal towpath

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back