What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

You welcome have a few more like that to do ... I nip off to look at holiday places on Internet or it would have been even quicker get distracted .. See you same time tomorrow while 2 hours after yours comes back ... As my time is 23.52 now

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

A prop will be dispatched as soon as pos.
Hope you got the holiday booked. I found a little motel on the beach at Daytona for early June...near the space coast so maybe I'll see a real rocket launch!
Cheers.

Just sent GI a ticket to ask why we don't get an energy credit when we sell a building. It is no longer using the energy, so why doesn't that show back up in our energy supply?

Good point, I've noticed that to, love to hear what GI have to say, yep, I know there engineers are working on it:eek:

It was you, who picked up my powerful explosive bolts! ;)
I have to whinge: I completed 5 space collections today and obtained 4 (!) small solid fuels from them (and one other small item as well). If only we could use them more often than per 2 hours...
Fred, I'd like to join your launch but I'm waiting for the lander...

Apologies had the dreaded finger slip whilst gifting this morning so not sure what I sent you. Will do better tomorrow.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Have a launch going on pad 2 if anyone wants to jump on. Just me at the moment. Likely to be quick.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Have a launch going on pad 2 if anyone wants to jump on. Just me at the moment. Likely to be quick.

I wish! Another mission I will never complete in time. Still only have 1/3 black hole collection for alien legacy. Waiting to jump on board a launch on old pad as don't have much to contribute :(

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Yea those solid fuel a pain I have over 300 in stock

Maybe next time as I have a stock now so my flights will be 5 mins for a while, if you jump on board next time it will be cheap ..... It will be at this time tomorrow

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

I'll join with pleasure, but please give me a chance to burn some of those small solid fuels - don't put 1999 points on start :)

Apologies had the dreaded finger slip whilst gifting this morning so not sure what I sent you. Will do better tomorrow.

Barbara, AFAIR you sent me something useful, so thank you very much!

I can't see you! are you already gone ?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back