What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Love it but can!t help thinking about mint sauce

lv40 163 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

:0 that's terrible!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

:0 that's terrible!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

He he !

Just had pork instead today..

4hrs 23,before launch gosh this could be when I finish this quest.....

Just visited you all and got 4 lunar modules and 2 other collections so really launch ready this time....

lv40 163 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) , props (4)

He he !

Just had pork instead today..

4hrs 23,before launch gosh this could be when I finish this quest.....

Just visited you all and got 4 lunar modules and 2 other collections so really launch ready this time....

lv40 163 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) , props (4)

You mean there's a quest you haven't finished?

Yes this space travel monument , don't upset me and tell me you got it ?

I'd love to say yes, but I'd be lying! Might hitch a ride later when you launch if that's ok.

Last edited:
Sorry, it was even quicker than I thuoght. Just made a small afternoon nap, and whoosj my rocket was launched
Thanks Frenetta and Troglo

Thank you! Trying to complete my first collection but I keep getting same stuff. Oh, I finally figured out the Armstrong footprint. One of those things I should be trying to get!!!

Hi,

Please join my launch on new pad, if I can get this to launch I may actually complete the quest yippee!!

Ps. Loving the spring theme, I'm already geared for the summer!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Last edited:
I'd love to say yes, but I'd be lying! Might hitch a ride later when you launch if that's ok.

Yes sure it's 1 hr 51 m ins before launch I have loads of points but will take at least 30 mins this time

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

Hi,

Please join my launch on new pad, if I can get this to launch I may actually complete the quest yippee!!

Ps. Loving the spring theme, I'm already geared for the summer!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Wow you on your third collection ?

Is that beach near to you it's making me want summer more

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

Just off to put kids to sleep back soon....

Wow you on your third collection ?

Is that beach near to you it's making me want summer more

Oh no, forgot you had to collect 3! This one is my first, now I'm gutted!

Just off to put kids to sleep back soon....

Wow Fred, that takes a lot of time. Need some help?
Know that in England lives someone who can learn you a lot of techniques..........sprnanny :D

Last edited:
Wow Fred, that takes a lot of time. Need some help?
Know that in England lives someone who can learn you a lot of techiques...........sprnanny :D

Easy with sufficient alcohol all kids fall asleep ;) I know all the right doses :) Fred will now demonstrate

Oh no, forgot you had to collect 3! This one is my first, now I'm gutted!

Don't feel bad! You just join the rest of us.....

Just reading newspaper and a 4 year old girl being treated for ipad addiction , we must be next.....

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back