What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just reading newspaper and a 4 year old girl being treated for ipad addiction , we must be next.....

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

O no, O no, O no, I am not addicted, I am not addicted.......
It helps to tell myself several times a day:rolleyes:

Just reading newspaper and a 4 year old girl being treated for ipad addiction , we must be next.....

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

Oh no! Thank goodness this forum is like a support group!

I've got a new problem where if i click on the spaceship launch icon to load more fuel etc its not responding - has anyone else had that? And how do you fix it? I'm not going to be able to launch if i can't open it up...

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

I've got a new problem where if i click on the spaceship launch icon to load more fuel etc its not responding - has anyone else had that? And how do you fix it? I'm not going to be able to launch if i can't open it up...

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Having same problem here........been on the blink since late afternoon.

Has done it in the past but usually turning ipad on off sorts it out but problem is persisting tonight.

My spaceship that was launched with Fred yesterday says that it's now landed but there is no sign of the returned craft.
When I try to visit friends, I get a message saying the server is not available.
I guess that all the issues are linked and we will need to wait for a fix before proceeding.

What a let-down...it's a good job that WE aren't addicted eh!
I'm perfectly normal, normal, normal. What about you?

Just off to the clinic now for my daily counselling session,

Or maybe I'll just have a beer.

Nutty

My spaceship that was launched with Fred yesterday says that it's now landed but there is no sign of the returned craft.
When I try to visit friends, I get a message saying the server is not available.
I guess that all the issues are linked and we will need to wait for a fix before proceeding.

What a let-down...it's a good job that WE aren't addicted eh!
I'm perfectly normal, normal, normal. What about you?

Just off to the clinic now for my daily counselling session,

Or maybe I'll just have a beer.

Nutty

I'm normal too, not addicted to the game or the forum, I'll keep telling myself that and just relax like GI say! I won't be driven to more wine......

I'm normal too, not addicted to the game or the forum, I'll keep telling myself that and just relax like GI say! I won't be driven to more wine......

Yes same is still in space somewhere ....

Server problem, we had this last weekend. You can't do anything about that. Just have a talk at this forum, wait and hope the best of this for your launch

GI server seems to be down, can't access my launch :( What to do now, I'm lost, now I'm going to be in a crappy mood all day
At least I got you guys to talk to,

Forum is more fun than the game. Missions are possible to complete and cost nothing. Spring mission is lovely and colourful and cheers me up. When planes return with no goods I come on here and it makes me smile. I'm not addicted though, honest... what do you mean you want the iPad for a minute, what do u want it for? Can't u use the laptop?

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back