What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It's back yes at last

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

Am I missing something here?
What's this about a spring mission?

Nutty

Just a joke. Some of us changed our avatars to spring theme.........boing!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

The good news is when it comes back we could have the most people on one launch, we could all put in 56 each and share the 1 st place that would mess up GI plans...

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

That would be funny and interesting!

Got to keen and start a launch with 1700 so all places up for grabs

Now 1896...still only me in

My capsule should have come back, but it's just written ready and the capsule is nowhere to be seen :( I saw it happened to saw of you, but now everything should be normal for me too. Ahh the marvelous GI...

My capsule should have come back, but it's just written ready and the capsule is nowhere to be seen :( I saw it happened to saw of you, but now everything should be normal for me too. Ahh the marvelous GI...

Hi tele......

Somebody mentioned on here the other day that friends can't visit you....the game hangs when they try.

Same thing is happening to me.......did you contact GI? Did you get anywhere with them?

Have they fixed it for you?

Hi tele......

Somebody mentioned on here the other day that friends can't visit you....the game hangs when they try.

Same thing is happening to me.......did you contact GI? Did you get anywhere with them?

Have they fixed it for you?

Hi,

They just told me that the problem was not coming from my game, but from all the people who could not visit me. They also said that it was not me who should contact them, but the people who were not able to visit.

I'm not sure the people who can not visit me have tried to contact them.

So yeah as usual they were really useful!! :)

I have joined Pingways launch (Big Rocket). Join us.

Crewman

Launch is under - Pingways

Thanks crewman, and we are off!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back