What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just started a launch at pad2 . Easy second and third place. It will be a quick one, because I am still searching for the armstrong footstep and I want that building!!!!
Join me if you like

I'll join with pleasure, but please give me a chance to burn some of those small solid fuels - don't put 1999 points on start :)

!

Was trying to make sure you got a second place ;) if I add less you make get a third what would you like it set to say 1800 or less ?

lv40 163 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Last edited:
Just started a launch at pad2 . Easy second and third place. It will be a quick one, because I am still searching for the armstrong footstep and I want that building!!!!
Join me if you like

Joined your launch. What is the Armstrong footstep?

Don't join my launch guys...

Had to start a launch as I had pressed complete on treadmill challenge.

I had just finished getting all 4 consoles for mission control centre level 2 so need to get the other rocket up to complete the challenge.

Was trying to make sure you got a second place ;) if I add less you make get a third what would you like it set to say 1800 or less ?

lv40 163 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

If you add less it's still no problem - 2nd and 3rd place is worth the same! :)
Srsly: Fred, put in as many points as you like. You want to launch fast, so if I'll be able to join I'll try to keep up your pace.

If you add less it's still no problem - 2nd and 3rd place is worth the same! :)
Srsly: Fred, put in as many points as you like. You want to launch fast, so if I'll be able to join I'll try to keep up your pace.

Ok launch starts in 6hrs 37 mins:)

lv40 163 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) , props (4)

Argh, looks like GI's servers are down again, I cannot access the launch. same sh... as saturday

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back