What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just sent GI a ticket to ask why we don't get an energy credit when we sell a building. It is no longer using the energy, so why doesn't that show back up in our energy supply?

Very good question, never thought about it. Curious about the answer.

I have a launch going on the blue pad. Second and third place going, 1100 points in.

Just curious. Has anyone gotten a powerful explosive bolt since the update? I haven't.

Just got 4 in a row so started my launch on second pad so it will be quick 4 mins into launch and 24 points left , no one else is in

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

Last edited:
Just got 4 in a row so started my launch on second pad so it will be quick 4 mins into launch and 24 points left , no one else is in
[...]

It was you, who picked up my powerful explosive bolts! ;)
I have to whinge: I completed 5 space collections today and obtained 4 (!) small solid fuels from them (and one other small item as well). If only we could use them more often than per 2 hours...
Fred, I'd like to join your launch but I'm waiting for the lander...

Crumbs Fred, that was a cheap flight for me. I owe you one!
Thanks,
Nutty

It was you, who picked up my powerful explosive bolts! ;)
I have to whinge: I completed 5 space collections today and obtained 4 (!) small solid fuels from them (and one other small item as well). If only we could use them more often than per 2 hours...
Fred, I'd like to join your launch but I'm waiting for the lander...

Yea those solid fuel a pain I have over 300 in stock

Maybe next time as I have a stock now so my flights will be 5 mins for a while, if you jump on board next time it will be cheap ..... It will be at this time tomorrow

Last edited:
Crumbs Fred, that was a cheap flight for me. I owe you one!
Thanks,
Nutty

You welcome have a few more like that to do ... I nip off to look at holiday places on Internet or it would have been even quicker get distracted .. See you same time tomorrow while 2 hours after yours comes back ... As my time is 23.52 now

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back