What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hey! i have started my own launch to the moon and cumulating a lot already. Still 23 hours to go if anyone wants to join and spend some time in the space
Yanpi city (lvl 40)

I've started a launch on the old pad if anyone wants to come aboard!

Hey! i have started my own launch to the moon and cumulating a lot already. Still 23 hours to go if anyone wants to join and spend some time in the space
Yanpi city (lvl 40)

Waiting 5 hours for my lander to come back. Hopefully you still have room for me.

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Kick Barney of your couch. He can come over and collect the shuttles

Lol :))

Te ver ook fiets says Barney

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

Last edited:
Hi there!

I finally bought my last console on my iphone, and now. want to launch!

I planned to lanch from the ipad ad have a group call from there, but now wit the servers of GI recently down for 1 day, my last ipad launch got so delayed, I still have to wait 10 1/2 h for the landing!

is anybody planning or having a launch?

can you add mamanch to you neighbours and I'd join ???

thanks!

Hi there!

I planned to lanch from the ipad ad have a group call from there, but now wit the servers of GI recently down for 1 day, my last ipad launch got so delayed, I still have to wait 10 1/2 h for the landing!

thanks!

Have to wait 10 hrs for my lander.
Tried to add mamanch, but it didn 't work. You can try to add Pinkel5

Waiting 5 hours for my lander to come back. Hopefully you still have room for me.

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Just sent you a friend request. We are 2 with Bueller on the launch, 13hours to go. Come and join us :)

Just sent you a friend request. We are 2 with Bueller on the launch, 13hours to go. Come and join us :)

ahhrg, Yanpi, you have 2 launches showing up !!! I prefer not to join, I am too afraaid I'd join the wrong one.
this probably happened because you tiped twice on "start a new launch" because it takes time when you type, to have the connection with the server.

Hi there!

thanks!

I will be launching on pad 2 in just under 9 1/2 hours if you want to join.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Send me a space shuttle . Also need the foot print but rumour has it he didn't go and GI are playing it out :)

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

My first launch and it returns with 2 footprints..... He was there....

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Anyone launching off pad 2? I'm ready to join....

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Added now tele...........can't visit though be interesting to see what GI say to rob.

I still have no answer from them - they're as silent as the grave. If I get any answer I'll post it here.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back