What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Anyone launching off pad 2? I'm ready to join....

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

We have one going under Gooberbear, 1232/2000 with 12 hours to go. 2nd and 3rd are open

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

My first launch and it returns with 2 footprints..... He was there....

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Yes just got 3 foot prints just need a shuttle just join a launch at 1272 points 2 of us in

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

Anyone launching off pad 2? I'm ready to join....

Will be launching in about 6 hours when capsule lands.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Will be launching in about 6 hours when capsule lands.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Great! I will join as mamanch (if GI's servers are up...) Only 23h to finish the quest...

Hi airport friends

I know we have been launching and waiting feverishly for days now. I think it wold really be cool to just once coordinate a single launch with as many people in our forum for an immediate launch with minimal points. We would have to give our group enough lead time to let all the landers back, but then pre-arrange a future day and time to meet for the launch party

Fred123' I would like to nominate you as our flight leader to see if we can pull off a coordinated launch. Any interest?

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Hi airport friends

I know we have been launching and waiting feverishly for days now. I think it wold really be cool to just once coordinate a single launch with as many people in our forum for an immediate launch with minimal points. We would have to give our group enough lead time to let all the landers back, but then pre-arrange a future day and time to meet for the launch party

Fred123' I would like to nominate you as our flight leader to see if we can pull off a coordinated launch. Any interest?

Yeah, good idea. One coordinated launch. No one greedy. Mess up GI, love it!

Hi airport friends

Do you mean "golden box for everyone" party - that everyone puts in equal number of points and whole group achieves golden box? It's beautiful idea, but practically impossible to proceed, because one participant of launch not aware of common agreement will ruin the whole plan.
Nonetheless, I'm in!

I would like to ask you all: please leave armstrongs footprints at the place where they belong. Than it might be ( might be!) possible for me to find one( or two or three). Please!!!!

Last edited:
Do you mean "golden box for everyone" party - that everyone puts in equal number of points and whole group achieves golden box? It's beautiful idea, but practically impossible to proceed, because one participant of launch not aware of common agreement will ruin the whole plan.
Nonetheless, I'm in!

Yes, if planned correctly and all in agreement, it would be nice gold box for all! Assuming everybody is in different stages, we would have to wait at least 24 hours to get on the same page. We also would all be in sync. How cool!

Nonetheless, I'm in!

I agree but don't mind giving it a go.

I agree but don't mind giving it a go.

I am in!

If we target that everybody puts exactly 100 points, that should work out, we need 20 participants.

Hi airport friends

Great idea, I'd love to join in. Not sure about the "Willy Wonka" golden box idea though, I've just participated in a launch with Barbara59 put in exactly the same number of points from my iPad and iPhone games and got 2nd and 3rd places not joint 2nd.

Great idea, I'd love to join in. Not sure about the "Willy Wonka" golden box idea though, I've just participated in a launch with Barbara59 put in exactly the same number of points from my iPad and iPhone games and got 2nd and 3rd places not joint 2nd.

Yes that's what I found if everyone puts in same points it ranks you by entry point I think,so GI wins but it would be great fun to have a launch together , I am back in 22 hours so noon tomorrow in UK time it's 2.30 pm now. How about others ? We could all agree to put just the coins only points to keep it low ... Might be hard stopping others off its the only launch running...

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back