What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I can't join tomorrow at time given above, but I wish you luck and smooth journey!

It's a good idea to launch on weekend, I could gather some points needed.

Thanks. Consider this a trial run for a larger weekend party. Countdown 26 hours from now

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

How about 6pm UK time tomorrow, some are still awaiting a launch. Have you accepted the nomination as flight leader?

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I am launching in just over an over with jal pilot to help finish the quest. I will join if I am back in time.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

I am launching in just over an over with jal pilot to help finish the quest. I will join if I am back in time.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

No worries, will always have space for you

Just accepted friend request and sent you nav module. Glad we are back in touch

Same for me. Need to launch asap to finish the quest also. Maybe we can wait until the week end, when the quest-launches are either back or hopelessly failed?

Launch started. Jump on when you're ready. Likely to be quite quick as have loads of points.

Just accepted friend request and sent you nav module. Glad we are back in touch

That's weird my game still shows you as awaiting reply and no module received.

I am in! If it is not over in 15', I'll also join with the ipad

Ok just need another 46 points which I have or you can join on ipad.

Done, left! Thanks for the ride! You might even be on time for the big launch tomorrow.

Thanks. Consider this a trial run for a larger weekend party. Countdown 26 hours from now

Just got home, so hopefully will be in on time for 6pm tomorrow if it's still on.

We can adjust based on the number in the group. Most important is no one to launch within our 24 hour window so we all can be ready 6pm UK tomorrow.

That's noon my time so count me in! I think it would be a good idea if we made a list of who is going to participate in the group launch so we know exactly how many points we each need to contribute.

How about 6pm UK time tomorrow, some are still awaiting a launch. Have you accepted the nomination as flight leader?

Yes I start one if you wish 6pm tomorrow for those non uk that's 23 hrs and 50 mins from this post

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Good point is this an old or new launch can do either I think but would prefer new.

Please add to the list if you in I think we have

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (?)
Fred123

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Last edited:
Good point is this an old or new launch can do either I think but would prefer new.

Please add to the list if you in I think we have

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (?)
Fred123