What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I would love to join. Just have my lander down. It is a pity I have to wait 23 hrs. Can we make it at 7 pm uk time. I can make my launch by now

Ok it's a new launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 9for the practice run so max 222 points each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (7pm)
Fred123
Zimterror

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Last edited:
Ok it's a new launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 9for the practice run so max 222 points each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (7pm)
Fred123
Zimterror

Don't forget my alter ego Troglodyte69

Don't forget my alter ego Troglodyte69

This is going to be fun! This forum can be as addicting as the game itself, seems we are always waiting!

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 11 the practice run so max 181 points each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d

As we will keep coming back at the same time we can keep this going for ages I assume as long as your a friend of someone in this list you should be able to join.

Last edited:

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 11 the practice run so max 181 points each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d

As we will keep coming back at the same time we can keep this going for ages I assume as long as your a friend of someone in this list you should be able to join.

Fred you are doing a great job as launchleader. But you look so angry.........wieeeeeeh

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d

I think it will not be that easy to all put in equal points because of the values of the items we have to add. It is not possible to contribute an odd value.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Ahh got a ghost plane in my airport

Just stuck will not leave

Attachments

• image-1514867267.png
    image-1514867267.png
    399.6 KB · Views: 155
I think it will not be that easy to all put in equal points because of the values of the items we have to add. It is not possible to contribute an odd value.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Yes need a even number some will be 182 and some 180 at the moment , but it will be amazing to see so many on one flight... But maybe 182 as we can go over

Hey all!! Aint been around for a while due to the arrival of my beautiful baby boy :eek:

Anyhow, just started a launch, feel free to join, only me in it at the moment.

Thanks again!!!

ok it's a new pad 2 launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 11 the practice run so max 182 points each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting last 2 will need to try and add the last 2 points at same time)

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back